Windows 10: automatic start up of one drive at log in

Discus and support automatic start up of one drive at log in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One dive does not start automatically at start up on portable while it does on desk top. I have check setting in one drive and start automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brian=5703, Aug 31, 2020.

1. automatic start up of one drive at log in

One dive does not start automatically at start up on portable while it does on desk top. I have check setting in one drive and start automatically is checked. Have check task manager and one drive is enabled at start up

:)

Brian=5703, Aug 31, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 31, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile automatic start up of one drive at log in :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 31, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

automatic start up of one drive at log in

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

automatic start up of one drive at log in

1. automatic start up of one drive at log in - Similar Threads - automatic start drive

2. Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?: When opening Pictures or Documents in Windows 11 Pro the heading states....'Start Back up right arrow Pictures right arrow.The two folders Docs and Pics are not in One Drive....ie they are listed as........ 'C' /Users/Account Name.I assume that Pics/Docs should be listed, by...
  3. Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?: When opening Pictures or Documents in Windows 11 Pro the heading states....'Start Back up right arrow Pictures right arrow.The two folders Docs and Pics are not in One Drive....ie they are listed as........ 'C' /Users/Account Name.I assume that Pics/Docs should be listed, by...
  4. one drive log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive log in: I have purchased a new lap top. When I attempt to log in to one drive, it has a default email which isn't mine. I have tried 'exit one drive and restart' still has incorrect default email. any ideas?thanks Murray...
  5. one drive log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive log in: I have purchased a new lap top. When I attempt to log in to one drive, it has a default email which isn't mine. I have tried 'exit one drive and restart' still has incorrect default email. any ideas?thanks Murray...
  6. Logging in/Start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logging in/Start up: My laptop is stuck on the "sign in" state. It has an email that i do not use and i am not able to access anything on my laptop. Is there a reset or something that can be done to gain access?...
  7. One drive not signing in automatically when I start windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One drive not signing in automatically when I start windows: Since the last Window update Windows 10 now every time I sign in, my machine is not signing me in to One Drive and Outlook automatically and I have to re enter my password each time. It's pissing me off. Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated. Also, my num lock...
  8. Cannot log in to one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot log in to one drive: Help... I tried opening a document in my one drive folder but received an error message stating: can't open file. make sure one drive is running on pc. then try again. I went into the settings for one drive and entered the password for my Microsoft account, but it was...
  9. One Drive LOG IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive LOG IN: When I start the computer OneDrive asks me to sign in every time. In the past it was automatic. what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-log-in/2f17b4da-36c8-4a51-a5e3-78c1098b612a
  10. Is there automatic backup to One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there automatic backup to One Drive?: Howdy, I have just started using Windows 10. I cannot add my files to One Drive because I understand they would no longer be in a folder on the C drive. My new Win10 computer has an SSD to make file access faster, so I wouldn't want to be downloading them when opening,...