Windows 10: Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

Discus and support Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just tried to adjust the partition size of Bootcamp on my Mac, and to do so I needed to download a partition repair tool. So I did that, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Diggers_jh, May 24, 2020.

1. Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

So I just tried to adjust the partition size of Bootcamp on my Mac, and to do so I needed to download a partition repair tool. So I did that, and I accidentally clicked on a “yes” option to also downloading AVG anti-malware software. So just before I began adjusting the partition size , I began uninstalling AVG. but then that began to take a long time so I ended the uninstall task in task manager. After doing the adjustments to the partition size, I needed to restart my computer to apply these, and when I did I got the error message in the title of this post. After doing some research, I think the issue is AVG. Articles lead me to believe that all I need to do is Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings, and then press the Restart button because that will allow me to “disable early-launch anti-malware protection” which I think will fix this issue. However, because I’m running Windows through Bootcamp on a Mac, when I press restart, I then have to go to the menu where I select which Operating System I want, and I then have to manually select Windows, and so I don’t get restarted into the menu where I can choose to disable the anti-malware. Does anyone know of any other way to do this? Eg via a command in the Command Prompt? I also wouldn’t be against just uninstalling the Bootcamp Drive from my computer and reinstalling it completely. Thank you MASSIVELY for any help!

submitted by /u/Diggers_jh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Diggers_jh, May 24, 2020

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, May 24, 2020
  3. Startup Repair Couldn't Repair My PC

Guys please help I have a laptop and I've been having the blue screen of death recently and I don't know what's causing it. When I try to use automatic repair on advance options to fix the problem it gives me an error that startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't know if windows system restore can help me considering that I'm already having this issue even before I made a restore point and sfc /scannow now says it does not found any integrity violations on windows resource protection. I don't want to reformat and lose all my files and programs so please do not suggest that. The only thing that I know can cause this to my laptop could be a corrupted windows update but I don't know which one because all my programs right now on my laptop are the same on my previous laptop and none of them are causing any blue screen on my older laptop so it can't be my 3rd party programs right.? If you can help me please let me know step by step what I need to do because I'm not good with tech stuff.

Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP) [​IMG]

dacoolmike, May 24, 2020
  4. Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

1. Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP) - Similar Threads - Automatic Startup Repair

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC”: When I try turning on my computer it a blue screen pops up with the text, “Automatic RepairYour PC did not start correctlyPress “Restart” to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC.”...
  5. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt This is the error I have received. I have spent this whole day trying to fix this problem. Please help....
  6. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  7. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  8. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your pc: Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt When i try to fix it is says my password is wrong. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/e6d0dbd3-1915-4bf1-b4b5-0e4ca22c82cd
  9. Startup repair couldn’t repair your pc

Startup repair couldn’t repair your pc: [IMG]I have been searching for a solution for rod problem but everything i found doesn’t occur to me or either dodges the question. Can some one help me with this. Send a solution and I’ll respond with how my laptop reacted....
  10. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...