Windows 10: Automatic startup repair

Discus and support Automatic startup repair in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i open my pc it shows automatic repair and automatic repair is not working how can i get out of that. It just keeps restarting and does nothing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shabeelshaikha, May 30, 2019.

1. Automatic startup repair

When i open my pc it shows automatic repair and automatic repair is not working how can i get out of that. It just keeps restarting and does nothing else please heop me and startup repair is also not working

:)

shabeelshaikha, May 30, 2019

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 30, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 30, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Automatic startup repair

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic startup repair :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Automatic startup repair

1. Automatic startup repair - Similar Threads - Automatic startup repair

2. Automatic startup repair tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic startup repair tool: Windows goes into automatic startup repair tool when I boot up, but will not proceed without a password. I entered the password and was told it was wrong. I have changed the password countless times yet still told it is wrong?...
  3. Automatic startup repair tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic startup repair tool: Windows goes into automatic startup repair tool when I boot up, but will not proceed without a password. I entered the password and was told it was wrong. I have changed the password countless times yet still told it is wrong?...
  4. Automatic startup repair tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically: So after I started up my computer, windows automatically started running startup repair and the problem details are listed below. What can I do to fix it?Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem...
  6. Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup: I am getting the "automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup" every time I try to boot, I tried different tutorials none of which worked, some of them required me to change directory to the c:\windows\system32\config but in system32 there was only a "Logs"...
  7. Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup: I am getting the "automatic repair: unable to repair your PC error on startup" every time I try to boot, I tried different tutorials none of which worked, some of them required me to change directory to the c:\windows\system32\config but in system32 there was only a "Logs"...
  8. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR: Hey guys I've been trying to fix my laptop these past few days. I've hit a Startup repair error and I've tried chkdsk, sfc, and dism. Please help me. I've already tried cmd prompt from a windows bootable usb media it doesn't work. I've also tried to install windows 10 over my...
  9. On startup, "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, leading to Automatic Repair screens

On startup, "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, leading to Automatic Repair screens: I had a working Windows 10 Home computer which a week back on bootup showed "Preparing Automatic Repair" and leading to the Automatic Repair screens with two options - 'Restart' which doesn't work, get the same screens again and 'Advanced Options'. Going further into Advanced...
  10. Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop

Stuck in startup/automatic repair loop: Hi Team, My family member’s computer seem to be having issues with startup with Windows 10 today, which seem to be after some updates released. Basically the computer is stucked in the start up spinning dots and automatic repair section after trying to hard boot the PC...