Windows 10: Automatic switch to newly opened folder/program

Discus and support Automatic switch to newly opened folder/program in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Can this automatic switch and focus on a newly opened folder/program be turned off? It could be really useful to me to make them start in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ares_kmn, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Automatic switch to newly opened folder/program

Hi everyone! Can this automatic switch and focus on a newly opened folder/program be turned off? It could be really useful to me to make them start in the background rather then popping up on top of everything. Or any tweak to prioritize selected programs to always be on top?

submitted by /u/ares_kmn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ares_kmn, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Jacko28 Win User

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Can't open folders on desktop

Hello David,

System file corruption is one of the possible causes of this issue. For us to isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to open folder?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article and follow the
    steps to automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Aug 15, 2020
  4. avi12641 Win User

Automatic switch to newly opened folder/program

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Automatic switch to newly opened folder/program

1. Automatic switch to newly opened folder/program - Similar Threads - Automatic switch newly

2. Does Windows automatically move files/folders to a newly created "pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Windows automatically move files/folders to a newly created "pictures" folder?: Good day kind people and thank you for your support!I have a kind of technical question regarding the Windows OS:I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 with Windows 10. As I was running low on space, I wanted to change my “pictures” folder the default one in the quick access...
  3. Does Windows automatically move files/folders to a newly created "pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows automatically move files/folders to a newly created "pictures" folder?: Good day kind people and thank you for your support!I have a kind of technical question regarding the Windows OS:I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 with Windows 10. As I was running low on space, I wanted to change my “pictures” folder the default one in the quick access...
  4. Does Windows automatically move files/folders to a newly created "pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...: One annoying behaviour of W11 and W10 is that it ignorantly takes over all bluetooth devices in the vicinity at startup. Since there is still no option, after all these years, to turn this off, I would like to turn off Bluetooth completely and automatically at reboot. And...
  6. Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...

Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...: One annoying behaviour of W11 and W10 is that it ignorantly takes over all bluetooth devices in the vicinity at startup. Since there is still no option, after all these years, to turn this off, I would like to turn off Bluetooth completely and automatically at reboot. And...
  7. Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Don't connect to bluetooth automatically which are in use, or switch to newly activated...

9. Newly opened programs automatically go to the back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly opened programs automatically go to the back: Hi, I've tried Googling my issue but I think due to me having difficulty on describing my problem, I'm not able to find a solution. Basically, any time I open a new program and try to access it via the Taskbar, it automatically disappears and hides behind any other programs...
  10. Does anyone know why newly opened programs automatically go to the back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why newly opened programs automatically go to the back?: Hi, I've tried Googling my issue but I think due to me having difficulty on describing my problem, I'm not able to find a solution. Basically, any time I open a new program and try to access it via the Taskbar, it automatically disappears and hides behind any other programs...