Windows 10: Automatic system repair

Discus and support Automatic system repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi..i installed phoenix os last night and rebooted my system and while booting it says automatic sysytem repair and couldnt start windows.I tried doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yousuf, Mar 22, 2019.

1. yousuf Win User

Automatic system repair

Hi..i installed phoenix os last night and rebooted my system and while booting it says automatic sysytem repair and couldnt start windows.I tried doing a system restore to the last update but it didnt work.My drive has important files.my disk has partitions as well.I have important files in d and e partition.If i choose to restore windows and chose to keep my files.Will i lose files on my partitions d and e.windows is installed in c.please help

:)

yousuf, Mar 22, 2019

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Automatic system repair

Automatic Repair

If you're unable to perform the above troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you perform a startup repair using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive. Here's how:

• Download Windows 10 on a bootable DVD or USB drive through this
      link
    • Insert the installation DVD or USB.
    • In the Windows setup page, select the Language to install,
      Time and currency format,
      and the keyboard or input method, then click
      Next.
    • Click on Repair your computer, then select Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options >Automatic Repair.
    • Select the operating system.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Automatic system repair

1. Automatic system repair - Similar Threads - Automatic system repair

2. Preparing automatic repair after system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing automatic repair after system restore: Trying to restore my previous changes to my computer and while its restoring the laptop got interrupted by power and now it says automatic repair. I forced the laptop to shutdown then wait before turning it back on but it goes automatically straight to preparing automatic...
  3. Automatic System Repair Loop, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic System Repair Loop, multiple errors: I recently purchased a new laptop and I installed Windows 10 OS. It worked perfectly fine for two days before sending me in a loop with the Windows Recovery Environment. This is what happened to me when I booted up my laptop yesterday:It started in self-diagnosis mode, and...
  4. Automatic System Repair Loop, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic System Repair Loop, multiple errors: I recently purchased a new laptop and I installed Windows 10 OS. It worked perfectly fine for two days before sending me in a loop with the Windows Recovery Environment. This is what happened to me when I booted up my laptop yesterday:It started in self-diagnosis mode, and...
  5. Automatic System Repair Loop, multiple errors

6. Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair: Greetings everyone. I attempted to Restore (Recover/Reset - whatever it's called now) my 11 month old Lenovo laptop to a previous date. After about 15 minutes it displayed a message saying the process failed and would restart. It never restarted, just shut down. I manually...
  7. Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair: Greetings everyone. I attempted to Restore (Recover/Reset - whatever it's called now) my 11 month old Lenovo laptop to a previous date. After about 15 minutes it displayed a message saying the process failed and would restart. It never restarted, just shut down. I manually...
  8. repairing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    repairing automatic repair: Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-automatic-repair/ca594e7c-ea3e-4f2f-b52c-cb48cf81519e
  9. Automatic repair loop - system registry file

Automatic repair loop - system registry file: Last night my computer randomly crashed and the screen literally had green glitches all over it. I switched my pc off and when I switched it back on it wouldn't post and load back up. After a few attempts it went to automatic repair but said it couldn't be fixed. I restarted...
  10. Automatic System Repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic System Repair loop: Yesterday I selected "shutdown and update" option my PC. The next time I attempted to start my pc it began running the Automatic System Repair but it doesn't repair anything. I've tried system restore option from 6 different restore points, I've tried Reset PC option, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AUTOMATIC SYSTEM REPAIER

2. what is advanced system repair pro