Windows 10: Automatic Time Adjustment

Discus and support Automatic Time Adjustment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The time on my Lenovo Ideapad 320S is not updating automatically, it loses about 2 minutes per day. If I switch the "set time automatically" switch off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brianzzzz(2), Nov 19, 2018.

1. Automatic Time Adjustment

The time on my Lenovo Ideapad 320S is not updating automatically, it loses about 2 minutes per day. If I switch the "set time automatically" switch off and then on again the time is corrected and up to date. Why is this feature not working?

:)

Brianzzzz(2), Nov 19, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Automatic brightness adjustment

I am running Windows 10 and I cannot disable automatic adjustment of brightness. The brightness keeps dimming after every few minutes inspite of going through all the settings suggested on the forums. How do I disable automatic brightness adjustment? Any
    help will be much appreciated!!

PrashantSalla, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Automatic Time Adjustment

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Time Adjustment

1. Automatic Time Adjustment - Similar Threads - Automatic Adjustment

2. Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern: I am running Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2. After a recent Windows Update withiin the last week this problem started happening: I am located in UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada, however, with Adjust Time Zone Automatically turned on, my computer keeps reverting to UTC-08:00...
  3. Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjust Time Zone Automatically keeps changing time zone to Pacific Time from Eastern: I am running Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2. After a recent Windows Update withiin the last week this problem started happening: I am located in UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada, however, with Adjust Time Zone Automatically turned on, my computer keeps reverting to UTC-08:00...
  4. Is there a way to automatically adjust the brightness or the power plan of my laptop when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to automatically adjust the brightness or the power plan of my laptop when...: I cannot find the option to automatically change either the brightness of the monitor or the power plan when switching between battery and plugged in on my laptop.There should be a slider in the power plan settings where I can select different brightness levels when on...
  5. Is there a way to automatically adjust the brightness or the power plan of my laptop when...

Is there a way to automatically adjust the brightness or the power plan of my laptop when...: I cannot find the option to automatically change either the brightness of the monitor or the power plan when switching between battery and plugged in on my laptop.There should be a slider in the power plan settings where I can select different brightness levels when on...
  6. how to disable automatic contrast adjustment in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable automatic contrast adjustment in windows 11: I notices whenever I switch from full screen commandline environment black to let's say browser white the contrast adjusts. Can I turn off this feature? I also noticesed that this feature is turned off when I turn off the "help improve battery by optimizing the content shown...
  7. how to disable automatic contrast adjustment in windows 11

how to disable automatic contrast adjustment in windows 11: I notices whenever I switch from full screen commandline environment black to let's say browser white the contrast adjusts. Can I turn off this feature? I also noticesed that this feature is turned off when I turn off the "help improve battery by optimizing the content shown...
  8. Adjusting the laptop lid outwards puts system into sleep and turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adjusting the laptop lid outwards puts system into sleep and turns on again automatically: I am using Lenovo Ideapad 330S i7-8th gen, and I am facing this problem for almost a year. Whenever I adjust the laptop lid outwards, my system goes into sleep and then turns on automatically. I don't know why is it happening. I checked the power settings on Windows 10 but I...
  9. Adjusting the laptop lid outwards puts system into sleep and turns on again automatically

Adjusting the laptop lid outwards puts system into sleep and turns on again automatically: I am using Lenovo Ideapad 330S i7-8th gen, and I am facing this problem for almost a year. Whenever I adjust the laptop lid outwards, my system goes into sleep and then turns on automatically. I don't know why is it happening. I checked the power settings on Windows 10 but I...
  10. Adjusting the laptop lid outwards puts system into sleep and turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance

Users found this page by searching for:

1. time adjustment

2. automatic time adjustment

3. time afjustment

4. automatic time adjustment windows