Windows 10: automatic 'unminimizing' of windows

Discus and support automatic 'unminimizing' of windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am working with any of the MS Office apps, if I have one file already open, but minimized, and I open another file that uses the same app, that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Laura Wright, Sep 6, 2019.

1. automatic 'unminimizing' of windows

When I am working with any of the MS Office apps, if I have one file already open, but minimized, and I open another file that uses the same app, that seems to cause the window that I minimized to 'unminimize' (for lack of a better word). So, with no windows open, but one minimized, when I open another file, I then end up with 2 windows open on the desktop.

How can I stop this from happening? It's pretty frustrating to have to 're-minimize' the first file every time.

:)

Laura Wright, Sep 6, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 6, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile automatic 'unminimizing' of windows :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 6, 2019
  4. automatic 'unminimizing' of windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

automatic 'unminimizing' of windows

1. automatic 'unminimizing' of windows - Similar Threads - automatic 'unminimizing'

2. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair: Last night my laptop got locked on the screen I was working on and I couldn't do anything with it. I hit the off button and after a few minutes when I turned it on, it stopped on the start screen and this was repeated several times. I turned off the laptop and turned it on...
  3. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair: Last night my laptop got locked on the screen I was working on and I couldn't do anything with it. I hit the off button and after a few minutes when I turned it on, it stopped on the start screen and this was repeated several times. I turned off the laptop and turned it on...
  4. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray: Hi, everyone.I have this problem where suddenly all my startup app is gone from the startup page. I want to setup new startup app from the Startup folder, but it ended up fully opened or maximized every time I login. I tried using properties>run: minimized, but it still...
  6. I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray

I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray: Hi, everyone.I have this problem where suddenly all my startup app is gone from the startup page. I want to setup new startup app from the Startup folder, but it ended up fully opened or maximized every time I login. I tried using properties>run: minimized, but it still...
  7. I Want My Startup Apps To Automatically Minimized Into Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?: This is a problem that has been a headache for years now, with Windows 10, and my patience has finally worn thin with this nonsense.So, the issue for me started with my microphone settings. I have a couple of devices that have a microphone attached, and a program that allows...
  9. How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?

How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?: This is a problem that has been a headache for years now, with Windows 10, and my patience has finally worn thin with this nonsense.So, the issue for me started with my microphone settings. I have a couple of devices that have a microphone attached, and a program that allows...
  10. Can I automatically switch user input method from fullwidth katakana to halfwidth hiragana...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I automatically switch user input method from fullwidth katakana to halfwidth hiragana...: 1 I have a form of html inputs, which some are allowed to type in halfwidth hiragana, the others are allowed to type in fullwidth katakana.2 Now, I need a way to automatically switch user keyboard input method between halfwidth hiragana and fullwidth katakana when user focus...