Windows 10: automatic update in settings

Discus and support automatic update in settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where do i see the option to install automatic updates? I am given the "pause" option, but not the automatic update one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheFIGs, Mar 23, 2020.

1. TheFIGs Win User

automatic update in settings

where do i see the option to install automatic updates? I am given the "pause" option, but not the automatic update one.

:)

TheFIGs, Mar 23, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 23, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile automatic update in settings :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 23, 2020
  4. automatic update in settings

Automatic Updates

They are installed automatically if that is the way you have Automatic Updates set.

I have AU set as download them, but let me choose when to install.

Is that what you meant when you said they are installed automatically?

As to your question Lillebror, I searched for a way to start the Automatic Updates, but really wasn't successful.

OnePostWonder, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

automatic update in settings

1. automatic update in settings - Similar Threads - automatic update settings

2. Windows 10 set automatic location update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 set automatic location update: How do I set the automatic location update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-set-automatic-location-update/8fc22fa1-12a0-4636-a0bc-8c14f50ec48c
  3. Windows 10 set automatic location update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 set automatic location update: How do I set the automatic location update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-set-automatic-location-update/8fc22fa1-12a0-4636-a0bc-8c14f50ec48c
  4. automatic installation of updates through win update settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic installation of updates through win update settings: when does this work automatically? see the image below. i have downloaded everything available, however after a restart, this screen remains the same. why? can I specify downloads whenever I want, but am subject to windows only installing them during my "non active hours"...
  5. AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTING NOT WORKING.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTING NOT WORKING.: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Touch notebook laptop with the latest version of Windows 10 1909 plus the latest version of the Microsoft Edge web browser that will show up in the next update. I have metered Internet access. I went to Settings and checked the box that...
  6. Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured

Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured: Hello, What's happened if I set Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured? What schedule is for download and install an update? [ATTACH]...
  7. How to set automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set automatic updates?: I want to turn on automatic updates on my laptop. I tried to turn ON but it doesn’t work and automatically gets turn OFF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-automatic-updates/bfce7c41-23a2-4f4c-b656-d8f1a41d1b52
  8. I can't toggle automatic updates on in settings.

I can't toggle automatic updates on in settings.: When I go to updates and security in the settings window then advanced options, I am trying to toggle automatic updates even over metered connections on and it just flicks back off. I went to services and windows automatic updates is how it should be there. Last night I spent...
  9. Set specific time to download automatic updates

Set specific time to download automatic updates: I have limited bandwidth via my satellite ISP, (EXELL); and it is the only ISP available here. I need to set the update download time for the Free Zone: 3:00 am to 6:00 am. I am unable to find an option to make this selection in the Update settings. With two Windows 10...
  10. How to set Automatic Updates detection frequency?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to set Automatic Updates detection frequency?: Hello This is my main operating system: [img] I am trying to set the frequency detection of Windows update. So, I go to this menu in the Group Policy Editor: [img] As you can see though, that other setting must be enabled. So, I navigate to its menu and...