Windows 10: Automatic Updates On Windows 10

Discus and support Automatic Updates On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Right now I am posting this from my Mac Monterey because I am running my security programs on my Windows 10. Critical updates on that system usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by troothteller, May 15, 2024 at 10:12 AM.

1. Automatic Updates On Windows 10

Right now I am posting this from my Mac Monterey because I am running my security programs on my Windows 10. Critical updates on that system usually install automatically. Now they hang. I noticed this when my Firefox update would not download. Maybe they are just taking too long; but these updated just hung for a long while and did not download. Is this a common problem? I did have many tabs open on Firefox when the last update became available. Then I notices that Windows updates hung for a long while; but Edge's update installed automatically.

:)

Thema:

Automatic Updates On Windows 10

1. Automatic Updates On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatic Updates

2. Windows 10 automatically updated and moved all of my apps - crashing the drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 automatically updated and moved all of my apps - crashing the drive: In an automatic update- which took over 2 hours to restart- to "Boot device not found" ERROR. it lost the operating system. So after running system diagnostics, got access back to operating system to find the update had moved all of my apps and programme files back to my C...
  3. Windows 10 automatically updated and moved all of my apps - crashing the drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 automatically updated and moved all of my apps - crashing the drive: In an automatic update- which took over 2 hours to restart- to "Boot device not found" ERROR. it lost the operating system. So after running system diagnostics, got access back to operating system to find the update had moved all of my apps and programme files back to my C...
  4. Windows 10 automatically updated and moved all of my apps - crashing the drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why can't I permanently disable automatic windows updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I permanently disable automatic windows updates?: Time and time again I don't want Windows to just update. I was in the middle of working on something and put my computer to sleep. To wake up to windows having restarted everything I was working on gone. I NEVER want windows to update automatically. But we can only disable...
  6. Why can't I permanently disable automatic windows updates?

Why can't I permanently disable automatic windows updates?: Time and time again I don't want Windows to just update. I was in the middle of working on something and put my computer to sleep. To wake up to windows having restarted everything I was working on gone. I NEVER want windows to update automatically. But we can only disable...
  7. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to...
  8. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update: My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows updateM PC is brand new And Just won't boot into bios or Windows For some reason I don't know.My Asus Motherboard Logo Thing Shows up But when I press f2 or Del Like it says it doesn't go to...
  9. My pc won’t boot into the bios or windows automatically after restarting on windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Sound Volume Always Automatically Go to 100 After Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound Volume Always Automatically Go to 100 After Latest Windows Update: So my sound volume bar is broken, sound is there, but somehow always adjust automatically to 100, even when I scroll it down to 10 or any number, it forces itself to go to max. 100... I mean who even wants to listen to max volume like this in a closed room.It happens when I...