Windows 10: Automatic Updates On Windows 10

Discus and support Automatic Updates On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Right now I am posting this from my Mac Monterey because I am running my security programs on my Windows 10. Critical updates on that system usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by troothteller, May 15, 2024.

1. Automatic Updates On Windows 10

Right now I am posting this from my Mac Monterey because I am running my security programs on my Windows 10. Critical updates on that system usually install automatically. Now they hang. I noticed this when my Firefox update would not download. Maybe they are just taking too long; but these updated just hung for a long while and did not download. Is this a common problem? I did have many tabs open on Firefox when the last update became available. Then I notices that Windows updates hung for a long while; but Edge's update installed automatically.

:)

troothteller, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Automatic Updates On Windows 10

1. Automatic Updates On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatic Updates

2. Win update automatically updated my 7760 dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win update automatically updated my 7760 dell: and with this my laptop was destroyed because every time i tried the message service tag is not programmed after a while i try to put in the bios and worked for a day after the problem started again and basically now the computer is not turning on Any way to repair this...
  3. Win update automatically updated my 7760 dell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win update automatically updated my 7760 dell: and with this my laptop was destroyed because every time i tried the message service tag is not programmed after a while i try to put in the bios and worked for a day after the problem started again and basically now the computer is not turning on Any way to repair this...
  4. Automatic windows update with BIOS update triggered bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic windows update with BIOS update triggered bitlocker: A bios update occurred during an automatic Windows update. Can it enable Bitlocker when that happens? Bitlocker was disabled on my laptop, and I am now locked out since I do not have a recovery key. It is not in my MSFT account. I set up my laptop in 2021....
  5. Automatic windows update with BIOS update triggered bitlocker

Automatic windows update with BIOS update triggered bitlocker: A bios update occurred during an automatic Windows update. Can it enable Bitlocker when that happens? Bitlocker was disabled on my laptop, and I am now locked out since I do not have a recovery key. It is not in my MSFT account. I set up my laptop in 2021....
  6. My computer automatically updates Windows and encounters this yes/no question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer automatically updates Windows and encounters this yes/no question: Microsoft team, please help me.My computer automatically updates Windows and encounters this yes/no question.I turned on my computer and it automatically updates, and I think it's a big update.Normally it would ask for my BitLocker key if it's a big update.But I turned off...
  7. My computer automatically updates Windows and encounters this yes/no question

My computer automatically updates Windows and encounters this yes/no question: Microsoft team, please help me.My computer automatically updates Windows and encounters this yes/no question.I turned on my computer and it automatically updates, and I think it's a big update.Normally it would ask for my BitLocker key if it's a big update.But I turned off...
  8. about stack update KB5039334 was installed automatically, is this something get installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about stack update KB5039334 was installed automatically, is this something get installed...: Hello Team, We noticed June month 2024 stack update KB5039334 was installed automatically without us pushing to the servers Windows Server 2016, also automatic updates on all of our servers are disabled, still this got installed without pushing. please help me to understand,...
  9. about stack update KB5039334 was installed automatically, is this something get installed...

about stack update KB5039334 was installed automatically, is this something get installed...: Hello Team, We noticed June month 2024 stack update KB5039334 was installed automatically without us pushing to the servers Windows Server 2016, also automatic updates on all of our servers are disabled, still this got installed without pushing. please help me to understand,...
  10. What gives you the right to do automatic updates and then lock people out of their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What gives you the right to do automatic updates and then lock people out of their...: Windows automatically updates without permission,then locks people out of computers they paid for and own with their software that was also paid for! It's theft and extortion pure and simple! There should be a class action law suit filed!!!!...