Windows 10: Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is...

Discus and support Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I need urgent help here. at first windows 10 did an automatic updating on my computer and it takes 9 1/2 days, where I had was to stop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaBargains, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is...

Hi

I need urgent help here. at first windows 10 did an automatic updating on my computer and it takes 9 1/2 days, where I had was to stop the computer from updating, as I need the used of my computer.

Thereafter stopping the computer, after nine and a half days. The computer shut off one of the monitor completely, and on the second monitor, it shut off and on automatically.

On Monday Evening March 30th 2020, I spoke to one of Microsoft expert, they came on, and did some work on my computer, and thereafter leave it updating, today is Sunday 5th of April 2020 and it is still updating with both monitors has on black screen.

Considering that the last time it takes nine and a half days, in which I had was to stop it, and it mess up my computer, what should I do?

Your advice will be appreciated.

Don

April 5th. 2020

:)

TaBargains, Apr 5, 2020
  2. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Apr 5, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is...

1. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is... - Similar Threads - Automatic Updating Computer

2. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  3. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updating and now my computer will not run: Hello - my computer automatically updated Windows today and now it won't fully run. Sometimes it won't get past the BIOS screen before freezing, sometimes it will get to my desktop and then provide this pop up before freezing again:I've tried restoring my BIOS settings to...
  4. Windows updating and now my computer will not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computers Automatically Updating the Day After Patch Tuesday

Computers Automatically Updating the Day After Patch Tuesday: Hi There,We have had a WSUS patch policy for our company since 2012. We deploy Microsoft's security updates first to our IT staff computers the Thursday evening after Patch Tuesday using our WSUS Server, and then deploy the patches out to everyone the following week. This...
  6. Computers Automatically Updating the Day After Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computers Automatically Updating the Day After Patch Tuesday: Hi There,We have had a WSUS patch policy for our company since 2012. We deploy Microsoft's security updates first to our IT staff computers the Thursday evening after Patch Tuesday using our WSUS Server, and then deploy the patches out to everyone the following week. This...
  7. Why, once my computer automatically updated to Windows 11, is my computer now so slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, once my computer automatically updated to Windows 11, is my computer now so slow.: I didn't want to update my laptop to Windows 11 but my computer automatically installed it. I couldn't find a way to stop it, only pause it. Now my computer is running slow. Why did Microsoft make this an automatic install? Shouldn't "I" decide what is installed on "MY"...
  8. Why, once my computer automatically updated to Windows 11, is my computer now so slow.

Why, once my computer automatically updated to Windows 11, is my computer now so slow.: I didn't want to update my laptop to Windows 11 but my computer automatically installed it. I couldn't find a way to stop it, only pause it. Now my computer is running slow. Why did Microsoft make this an automatic install? Shouldn't "I" decide what is installed on "MY"...
  9. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer: Hi I need urgent help here. at first windows 10 did an automatic updating on my computer and it takes 9 1/2 days, where I had was to stop the computer from updating, as I need the used of my computer. Thereafter stopping the computer, after nine and a half days. The...
  10. updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updated my computer and now cant activate my windows 10: Bought my computer from Geek.wish.com a couple months ago. Was having problems with the OS so decided to start with a clean version of windows. When my computer turned back on after the update it said I needed to activate windows. I went into activation in settings and did...