Windows 10: Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer

Discus and support Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I need urgent help here. at first windows 10 did an automatic updating on my computer and it takes 9 1/2 days, where I had was to stop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TaBargains, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer

Hi

I need urgent help here. at first windows 10 did an automatic updating on my computer and it takes 9 1/2 days, where I had was to stop the computer from updating, as I need the used of my computer.

Thereafter stopping the computer, after nine and a half days. The computer start to shut off the monitors automatically, off and on.

On Monday Evening March 30th 2020, I spoke to one of Microsoft expert, they came on, and did some work on my computer, and thereafter leave it updating, today is the 2nd of April 2020 and it is still updating with both monitors has on black screen.

Considering that the last time it takes nine and a half days, in which I had was to stop it, and it mess up my computer, what should I do?

Your advice will be appreciated.

Don

April 2nd. 2020

:)

TaBargains, Apr 2, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 2, 2020
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Apr 2, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer

1. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer - Similar Threads - Automatic Updating Computer

2. The graphics driver for my computer is automatically updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The graphics driver for my computer is automatically updated: Pressed Windows + S keys together to open SearchTyped Device installation settingsChanged Device installation settings and then selected the option No your device might not work as expectedClicked on Save ChangesDespite the fact that I have done the required steps, the driver...
  3. The graphics driver for my computer is automatically updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The graphics driver for my computer is automatically updated: Pressed Windows + S keys together to open SearchTyped Device installation settingsChanged Device installation settings and then selected the option No your device might not work as expectedClicked on Save ChangesDespite the fact that I have done the required steps, the driver...
  4. Computer clock not updating automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer clock not updating automatically: Hi there, For the last few months, I am facing issue with my Windows 10 Pro. The date and time is not getting updated automatically. We tried to make all the changes in settings, followed different solutions, changed battery and still the same issue. Can someone help me...
  5. Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Updating windows 10 on my Computer and it is now six days and my computer is...: Hi I need urgent help here. at first windows 10 did an automatic updating on my computer and it takes 9 1/2 days, where I had was to stop the computer from updating, as I need the used of my computer. Thereafter stopping the computer, after nine and a half days. The...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Updates: I'm guessing this question has been asked and answered a few times. But I can't seem to find the answer. I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1909 last month. I'm assuming that all updates need to be installed. I may be wrong, but I don't know enough about it to determine what's...
  7. update my window automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update my window automatically: i have problem with my P.C audio and window updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-my-window-automatically/79a05cd8-b6cf-4dff-b513-e1e2e5a44564
  8. Since October update for Windows 10 my computer will not shut down it automatically...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Since October update for Windows 10 my computer will not shut down it automatically...: No mater how I try to shut my computer down it instead does a restart. I can push the power button, I can left click on start>power>shutdown, right click start> shut down or sign out>shut down, or even alt+F shutdown and it just restarts. The only way for me to shut the...
  9. Automatically Lock Computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Automatically Lock Computer in Windows 10: How to: Automatically Lock Computer in Windows 10 How to Automatically Lock Computer in Windows 10 When you shut down[/b]. The Interactive logon: Machine inactivity limit security policy setting allows you to specify an amount in seconds of inactivity to wait before...
  10. Windows 10 automatic updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 automatic updates: Windows is automatically updating my drivers even though I have disabled the automatic drivers updating in the Device Installation Settings. The problem is windows is automatically installing Realtek HD audio drivers and since I use a sound card "Sound Blaster Z" this is...