Windows 10: Automatic Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support Automatic Windows 10 Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Satya Nadella said he giving all owners of Windows 10 the right to control our privacy because he considered Privacy to be a fundamental human right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ruth 801, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Ruth 801 Win User

Automatic Windows 10 Updates

Satya Nadella said he giving all owners of Windows 10 the right to control our privacy because he considered Privacy to be a fundamental human right and Microsoft had already given these rights to Europe. He didn't give anything to Europe. The European Union took Microsoft to Court, on 3 differents areas of Windows 10, Unfair Business Practices, Microsoft was a monopoly, the customers right to control their Privacy.

Right after I installed the 1903 update, I went to my Windows Update settings to prevent the Automatic Updates from Microsoft, so I can install of the recommended updates, or choose not to install updates for programs I do not want, and programs that are not needed to how I use my computer. Maybe I overlooked that option or maybe it was accidentally removed. But choosing programs for my computer is part of those, "fundamental human rights" and I know not being in charge on the updates we received were a major problem for custers because they have always been described as "Forced Updates"

Hopefully Microsoft's Support teams can tell me how to make that change in the Windows Update Settings.

Ruth 801

:)

Ruth 801, Sep 14, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 14, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 14, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Windows 10 Updates :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Automatic Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - Automatic Updates

2. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption after automatic Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Mode Heap Corruption after automatic Update: Hi, I have started getting Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error since the last two days, after windows update. The system reboots every few minutes. The dump and system information file are at the following link:...
  3. Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically: After Windows 10 Update, Unable to even Login. It is coming \\\ on password area and anywhere when we try to type. System Restore done to previous month. Still problem unsolved. Please advise...
  4. After an automatic update, my taskbar and all windows have turned to dark mode overnight,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After an automatic update, my taskbar and all windows have turned to dark mode overnight,...: After an automatic update, my taskbar and all windows have turned to dark mode overnight, how do I change it back so the taskbar is dark and the windows are light ?...
  5. Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair after recent update

Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair after recent update: So last night before I went to bed I noticed I had to restart my computer for an update. So I go through with it. It's the usual motions the percentage and then "do not turn off your computer." After a little while it then reboots but it's stuck on a black screen with a blue...
  6. Why Microsoft, why? / Automatically switching system language and running updates in the...

Why Microsoft, why? / Automatically switching system language and running updates in the...: Okay, so basically what's stated in the subject. Firstly, on two of my two machines running Windows 10, one time in the past few days I just turned them on and Windows was no longer English localized. Not just Region settings, but the whole Windows was now displayed in my...
  7. Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted

Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted: Hello, I got a pop-up to run a window10 update, and I did ! ….but the update has deleted more than 60 apps which I had on my PC (I just got the list of them on my desktop !) At the moment the main issue is with my mails. I lost all my mails (under window live mails) and my...
  8. How do I permanently stop windows updates from downloading and automatically installing?

How do I permanently stop windows updates from downloading and automatically installing?: Is there some way to stop the automatic download and install of windows updates? I'm using my laptop mainly for gaming, but every second day there's a fking windows update consuming 99% of my internet connection for hours trying to download some update - great, i'm in a...
  9. Windows Automatic Updates Manager review

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Automatic Updates Manager review: Windows Automatic Updates Manager (WAU Manager) is a free software program for Microsoft Windows devices that gives administrators control over the updating process. Microsoft removed some of the controls that administrators had in previous versions of the Windows operating...
  10. Automatic update

Automatic update: For some time now, I've been getting fault messages in Windows update like this RICOH - Printer - 10/20/2017 12:00:00 AM - 2.4.0.0 - Error 0x800f020b This appears to relate to a single update that it has been trying to install for months. This is further complicated by the...