Windows 10: Automatic Windows setup fails every time.

Discus and support Automatic Windows setup fails every time. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When Windows update automatically tries to update windows 10, it fails with the following message. Windows could not configure one or more system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobDeZerga, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Automatic Windows setup fails every time.

When Windows update automatically tries to update windows 10, it fails with the following message. Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation. I don't know what to do at this point. Thanks.

:)

BobDeZerga, Nov 17, 2019

2. Date and time does not run automatically apart from your guided setting

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing date & time on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have turned on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically?

Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to turn on automatic time setup if not yet done.

• Type date and time in Search bar on
      Taskbar
      , click on Change the date and time.
    • Turn on Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically.

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the status of Windows Time service.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 17, 2019
  3. FAILED 18 Times - Windows 10 Upgrade

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per description, you are unable to upgrade to Window 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps from the article created by Andre Da Costa and follow the steps from the link given below and check.

Refer:

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 17, 2019
  4. ram93 Win User

Automatic Windows setup fails every time.

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Automatic Windows setup fails every time.

1. Automatic Windows setup fails every time. - Similar Threads - Automatic setup fails

2. Automatic Windows Resync time after reboot setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Windows Resync time after reboot setup: Hi Microsoft!I have a Windows computer that upon reboot, the time is often wrong, this may be due to my computer lacking a CMOS battery, the reason that I have the CMOS battery removed is that I want my computer to turn on when there is power from the wall, I see no option to...
  3. Automatic Windows Resync time after reboot setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Windows Resync time after reboot setup: Hi Microsoft!I have a Windows computer that upon reboot, the time is often wrong, this may be due to my computer lacking a CMOS battery, the reason that I have the CMOS battery removed is that I want my computer to turn on when there is power from the wall, I see no option to...
  4. Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time: I have a problem with the fingerprint reader of my Dell Inspiron 7306 Windows 11The setup works flawlessly. Lift and Touch are recognized immediately, which makes me believe this is neither a driver nor a hardware but a windows fault. When I try to unlock the PC, it says...
  5. Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time: I have a problem with the fingerprint reader of my Dell Inspiron 7306 Windows 11The setup works flawlessly. Lift and Touch are recognized immediately, which makes me believe this is neither a driver nor a hardware but a windows fault. When I try to unlock the PC, it says...
  6. Windows 10 update fails every time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update fails every time: I cannot upgrade my computer from Windows 10 version 20H2 to version 21H1. I have wasted several days of my time struggling with updates that keep downloading. I have tried all the suggestions. Nothing works. The most maddening thing is that even when I use a USB drive or ISO...
  7. Want to automatically log in every time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want to automatically log in every time: I don't want to type my password every time my pc shuts off.I know there is something, which can be found using a command on 'run',that uses microsoft username and password to automatically log in everytime. But I forgot what that is. Can someone tell me what that is?...
  8. Windows 10 update fails every time

Windows 10 update fails every time: I need to hear from someone with regard to how to hire Microsoft to make my computer update from Windows 10 version 1803 to version 1909. I have wasted six months of my time wrestling with updates that keep downloading, forcing me to spend hours waiting to see if they will...
  9. Windows Update failing to install every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update failing to install every time: hello,i've been stuck in a sort of download - update - update fails - and so on ''Loop'' my laptop is running windows 10 version 1803 and i've tried updating to 1903 or 1909 many times now but when ever i restart my pc to start the update process it takes around 30 minutes...
  10. Windows updates fail every time

Windows updates fail every time: I'm using windows 10 version 1511 and i've been havin problems updating windows. Tried troubleshooting but it couldn't work. I also kept receiving the error code'800272ee2' when it's halfway updating. Pls help....