Windows 10: Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured

Discus and support Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, What's happened if I set Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured? What schedule is for download and install an update? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dani_F1, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Dani_F1 Win User

Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured

Hello,

What's happened if I set Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured?

What schedule is for download and install an update?

Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured 5737d3e5-787f-468b-9b51-498509d9b5ed?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dani_F1, Aug 26, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 26, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 26, 2019
  4. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Automatic Windows update set to Not Configured - Similar Threads - Automatic update set

2. Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.: I have a Windows 10 on my laptop which has an Nvidia graphic card Quadro 1000M. I configured the display contrast and gamma from the control panel of Nvidia and saved this setting but something went wrong when I opened the settings of Windows and then entered system/display...
  3. Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.: I have a Windows 10 on my laptop which has an Nvidia graphic card Quadro 1000M. I configured the display contrast and gamma from the control panel of Nvidia and saved this setting but something went wrong when I opened the settings of Windows and then entered system/display...
  4. Display automatically change their configuration when click on windows 10 display settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update: I looked at my API Log after the 20H2 update, and I noticed something unusual with regard to device migration.cmd: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cleanmgr.exe /autoclean /d C: set: Searching for not-recently detected devices that may be removed from the system. set: Devices will be...
  6. Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update: I looked at my API Log after the 20H2 update, and I noticed something unusual with regard to device migration.cmd: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cleanmgr.exe /autoclean /d C: set: Searching for not-recently detected devices that may be removed from the system. set: Devices will be...
  7. automatic update in settings

automatic update in settings: where do i see the option to install automatic updates? I am given the "pause" option, but not the automatic update one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-update-in-settings/1ca0651c-d6a8-4d64-999b-d7e9dc511f8c
  8. AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTING NOT WORKING.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTING NOT WORKING.: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Touch notebook laptop with the latest version of Windows 10 1909 plus the latest version of the Microsoft Edge web browser that will show up in the next update. I have metered Internet access. I went to Settings and checked the box that...
  9. Configure automatic updates and metered connection

Configure automatic updates and metered connection: I have my connection set as metered to give me more control over Windows updates. And from reading blog posts, Windows won't download feature updates when metered is on. However, it will download security updates which is what I want. Can I use group policy to configure...
  10. How to set automatic updates?

How to set automatic updates?: I want to turn on automatic updates on my laptop. I tried to turn ON but it doesn’t work and automatically gets turn OFF https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-automatic-updates/bfce7c41-23a2-4f4c-b656-d8f1a41d1b52

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the automatic updates system service is not configured to be started as automatic.

2. windows update set to not configured