Windows 10: automatically apps running

Discus and support automatically apps running in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i start connecting new keyboard , it typing automatically and the speakers volume is changing automatically.Search bar and groove music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m'n ch'], Jun 27, 2019.

1. m'n ch'] Win User

automatically apps running

When i start connecting new keyboard , it typing automatically and the speakers volume is changing automatically.Search bar and groove music automatically pop up. After I remove groove music from PC Vlc player and calculator app pop up. When i uninstall Vlc player window media player pop up. And PC is keep shutting down.This all happen when i once connect new keyboard. . I am using window 10.Please, kindly reply solutions. Thanks

:)

m'n ch'], Jun 27, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 27, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile automatically apps running :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. automatically apps running :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. automatically apps running - Similar Threads - automatically apps running

2. Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps: Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User. Today, a very weird thing happened which I have never seen. I am using Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1706, downloaded from Microsoft Official Website.One good morning, or, today, a process SecurityHealthSystray.exe didn't...
  3. Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps: Hi, I am Abdulqadir Aliyev, an Azerbaijani Windows User. Today, a very weird thing happened which I have never seen. I am using Windows 10 21H2 build 19044.1706, downloaded from Microsoft Official Website.One good morning, or, today, a process SecurityHealthSystray.exe didn't...
  4. Windows 10 automatically running 2 antimalware apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add an app to run automatically at startup in Windows 10: Hello, With the following instruction, I add an app to run automatically, after restart I didn't see this. Is it run automatically now? [ATTACH]...
  6. Software run automatically at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  7. Software run automatically at startup

Software run automatically at startup: Hi, I need to load a program running automatically in admin mode, if I enable the option on the right button icon - compatibility this is not loaded when the system is restarted, while if the option is removed it works properly, I state that I have an admin account Any idea...
  8. Apps are closed automatically when I running game

Apps are closed automatically when I running game: When a game is opened, Windows optimized the gaming performance by closing apps and suspending processes to optimize the performance. Adobe Acrobat Reader is closed when I opened my game. Is there any way to not allow Windows to close specific apps or disable this feature?...
  9. Browsers automatically run as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers automatically run as admin: I've got this strange issue. My browsers randomly run as an admin while they are open. There is no UAC prompt. It happens across Chrome, Edge, and IE simultaneously. If I shift-right click "run as other user" and manually run as my standard account, it will act up again....
  10. quick scan not running automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    quick scan not running automatically: My laptop with windows s keeps telling me I need to run a quick scan. Why doesn't this run automatically? It always says quick scan due, but never runs....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto running app