Windows 10: Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a...

Discus and support Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i am using windows 10 home version 20H2 on my hp laptop. Recently I am facing an irritating problem which is suddenly while watching a video, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AariyaanTowsif, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a...

hi, i am using windows 10 home version 20H2 on my hp laptop. Recently I am facing an irritating problem which is suddenly while watching a video, i noticed that it automatically stutters to end and when this happen, every thing becomes boxed i mean volume bar, battery percentage bar, everything is boxed. Even underline appears on every options of right click, though my ease of access underline setting i turned off. Plz, help me fix his. It is so irritating. i scanned for virus but it says there is no virus threat. And i thought a button is being overpressed so, i checked it using various softwares, even with online keyboard cheker but i t didn't trace any problem. But in this site, Laptop Keyboard Tester I noticed keypress sounds even if i didn't press anything. But the pressed button is not being identified with any of these thing or even with softwares like keytweak and more. It is so frustrating. I can't even recognise which type of problem it is. I am out of clue. And which is strange is that this problem appears suddenly and then when i click any other button, or do a refresh it disappears. sometimes it repeats over and over and then stops. And on some day, there is no prblm. I just can't understand anything. Thanks in advance for helping. Plz someone help me fix this irritating problem. I am so exhausted.

:)

AariyaanTowsif, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2021
  3. henasith Win User
    PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a...

Add and option to shutdown the computer automatically?

Is it possible to add an option to shutdown the computer automatically when the graphic card's temperature reach xx degrees. Ex. 90 degrees.

This option better to be use specified.

Thank you very much!!

Computer Maniac *Smile Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing  a... :)

Computer_Maniac, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a...

1. Automatically box appears around every option, options are underscored, when playing a... - Similar Threads - Automatically box appears

2. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  3. missing search box option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing search box option: On the latest windows 11 update there was a new feature to show a search box with the Search HighlightsIcon instead of just the search button.When I go now to the personalization/taskbar to activate the searchbox I only get a toggle instead off the dropbox.How do I reenable...
  4. Dell boot device options screen only flashing underscore

Dell boot device options screen only flashing underscore: So I was trying to boot off of my usb to run Ubuntu off of it, but I pressed F12 and there was only a flashing underscore on the top left hand corner of the screen. I waited for a few minutes and nothing appeared. Please help!...
  5. Spotlight option not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight option not appearing: I have just installed Windows 11 22H2, replacing a 22H1 system. The Spotlight option for the Lock or Background screens has disappeared. I have tried the various remedies for re-enablement, all without success. Please note that Edge is NOT my default browser. Any help is very...
  6. Spotlight option not appearing

Spotlight option not appearing: I have just installed Windows 11 22H2, replacing a 22H1 system. The Spotlight option for the Lock or Background screens has disappeared. I have tried the various remedies for re-enablement, all without success. Please note that Edge is NOT my default browser. Any help is very...
  7. every option is boxed in pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    every option is boxed in pc: hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004 on HP laptop. i noticed that every option in my pc is boxed like volume bar, battery status and many more are boxed. sometimes it appears and disappears. plz help me fix this....
  8. PC not booting underscore appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not booting underscore appearing: Hey there My motherboard model is Zeb g41 and it has ami bios in.My First question is how to convert it into uefi from legacy. And second question is I had changed my hard disk from mbr to gpt. After that pc isn't booting under score sign is appearing. Anyone can help me...
  9. Show search box option doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show search box option doesn't appear: Hi all, I recently did a factory reset of my HP laptop, and, when I began using it again, there were some issues with the taskbar. I use an external monitor with the laptop screen closed, and the display settings set to "only on [external monitor]", and, for some reason,...
  10. options are appearing blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    options are appearing blank: [ATTACH] i dont know whats going on with most things options appear blank i would try to fix it but since its blank, i don't where to start (note this applies to most of my windows i open not just this) is there any way to fix this?...