Windows 10: Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

Discus and support Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using TranslucentTB for a clear taskbar and my wallpaper changes automatically every 24 hours or so. Is there any way to automatically change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChelseaHotelTwo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

I'm using TranslucentTB for a clear taskbar and my wallpaper changes automatically every 24 hours or so. Is there any way to automatically change the font colour in the taskbar to black when I have a wallpaper that's dominantly white and white for dark wallpapers?

submitted by /u/ChelseaHotelTwo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChelseaHotelTwo, Mar 27, 2020
  2. sfs86 Win User

Font Colour change in Today

I want to customise the "Today" wallpaper on my PDA but the photo I want to use has a light coloured background, so the white-coloured font of the Today function items ends up faded-out and hard to read. Can the font colour in Today be changed to somthing
    darker (black?)

sfs86, Mar 27, 2020
  3. sydtoon Win User
    How to change the font and colour in the time and date on the taskbar

How to change the font and colour in the time and date on the taskbar

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

sydtoon, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

The text colour in taskbar changed automatically

Hello Desmond,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you with additional information from here.

From the description provided, I understand that the Taskbar is not showing correct color compositions.

With default settings, Windows 10 uses black color for Start menu, taskbar and action center.
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and see if it helps in the current situation.

Method 1

Follow the below recommendation in order to set the color composition of your preference.

A. Change the taskbar color to your desired one.

Step 1: Right-click on desktop and then click Personalize option to Personalization section of Settings app.

Step 2: In the left-pane, click Colors to see various settings on the right.

Step 3: On the right-side, turn on the option labelled
    Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center
    . Make sure that the first option labelled
    Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned
    off

Step 4: Now, under Choose your accent color, click on a tile to select and set it as the color for your taskbar, Start menu and action center.

B. Change the taskbar color to match desktop background.

Step 1: Open Personalization section of Settings app. To do so,
    right-click on desktop and then click Personalize.

Step 2: On the left-side, click Colors.

Step 3: Now, on the right-side, turn on the following options:

• Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    • Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center.

Method 2

Try to find out if you can change the way the Windows Theme looks like.

1. Type in the Search bar Change the Theme

2. Choose any one under Windows Default Themes.

You can also tweak the color and appearance of taskbar, Windows borders and Start Menu.

1. Open the Settings Charm with the shortcut, Windows key
    Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper? Windows_Key.png
    +
    I

2. Click on the Personalization.

3. Click on the Color.

4. Choose your color and click on Save changes.

5. The color of the taskbar, window borders and start menu is now changed.

Please write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

1. Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper? - Similar Threads - Automatically change taskbar

2. Changing The Colour of Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing The Colour of Fonts: Hello. I want to know: where if possible do I look, in order to change the colour of my desktop font colour - not the font itself - from white to any other colour as I used to be able to do, on previous versions of Windows. Thank you....
  3. HOW TO CHANGE COLOUR OF FONT ?

HOW TO CHANGE COLOUR OF FONT ?: HOW CAN I CHANGE COLOUR OF MY FONT IN WINDOWS 10 ? IT IS BLACK BY DEFAULT , I WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOUR TO GREEN . HOW DO I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-colour-of-font/c272b318-52f0-4d12-bf3d-966957bbd7b0
  4. Wallpaper automatically changing

Wallpaper automatically changing: I just opened my laptop which has window's 10 and my wallpepar automatically changed to a very creepy picture...i haven't even seen this pic in my intire lifetime but still smh it has automatically became my desktop wallpaper as well as lockscreen wallpaper. Can someone plz...
  5. Font Changing Colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Changing Colour: For a while now I have been puzzled why the font changes colour, usually late in the evening. I tried everything and was going to come here to ask why. Purely by chance I started checking controls via control panel and found that 'night mode' was on; something I have never...
  6. Unable to change colour of taskbar

Unable to change colour of taskbar: My taskbar suddenly changed to grey this morning?? I have tried to change it back to the greeny-blue it was but I am unable to do this, even if I follow the instructions given by Bing/microsoft. I have tried all sorts of display adjustments that I am able to change but...
  7. Changing Taskbar Colour

Changing Taskbar Colour: Following the instructions at https://www.bing.com/search?q=change%20taskbar%20color%20windows%2010%20site:microsoft.com&form=B00032&ocid=SettingsHAQ-BingIA&mkt=en-US I get stopped at [ATTACH] because the option to change the taskbar colour is deactivated. How do I fix...
  8. Change font colour for different events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font colour for different events: I'm trying to change the font colour for different events on Calendar. What I want to have some events showing in blue and others in black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-colour-for-different-events/85c6c1eb-3702-43a5-8083-a04e3b7b03a3
  9. Change taskbar colour

Change taskbar colour: How do I change the taskbar colour to a lighter colour on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-taskbar-colour/d1c0066d-4bff-46d3-9009-a03e45410b05
  10. wallpaper changes automatically

wallpaper changes automatically: my system wallpaper is changing automatically when connected to the internet. please give me a solution how to stop that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/wallpaper-changes-automatically/d113459d-6f87-4bb6-9519-249aa2c9b74f