Windows 10: Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents?

Discus and support Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a folder that has all of my game shortcuts within it. I was wondering if it was possible, for the folder to close automatically after I open one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/water-is-stop, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents?

I have a folder that has all of my game shortcuts within it. I was wondering if it was possible, for the folder to close automatically after I open one of the shortcuts within it.

submitted by /u/water-is-stop
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/water-is-stop, Oct 9, 2020

2. folder getting close automatically

Hi,

I have just upgraded my system from windows 7 to windows 10.

When I am opening a folder, within few seconds the folder gets closed automatically

plz suggest.

Ashish Maithani, Oct 9, 2020
  3. lacrumb Win User
    WHEN OPENING A FILE FOLDER AND CLOSING IT

1. All caps is considered yelling. Please do not yell at the other users on tie forums.

2. There is a little > on the left side of the Main folder in the left column. When you open the main folder and change > to point down you see a listing of all included folders. there you can click on a folder and see the contents.

To close click on the > on the left of the main folder and all you see is a list of folder in the right area.

To close the main folder you can just go to another folder, Drive, or just close File Explorer.

lacrumb, Oct 9, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents?

Stop Beeps on Open/Close Folder

Hi, there are potentially sounds for opening/closing programs- I don't see an option for folders in the list..

Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents? [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents?

1. Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents? - Similar Threads - Automatically Closing Folders

2. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows Explorer. Whenever I open up Explorer and start to dive in by two or three folders deep, the program locks up, closes itself, and then my taskbar flashes once as if restarting itself. I have tried deleting files I thought might be the...
  3. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows Explorer. Whenever I open up Explorer and start to dive in by two or three folders deep, the program locks up, closes itself, and then my taskbar flashes once as if restarting itself. I have tried deleting files I thought might be the...
  4. Windows Explorer automatically closing itself after opening folders.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. store closes automatically after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store closes automatically after opening: For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?...
  6. store closes automatically after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store closes automatically after opening: For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?...
  7. store closes automatically after opening

8. Windows11InstallationAssistant open and closed automatically

Windows11InstallationAssistant open and closed automatically: Hi there, Neither I am getting Windows 11 update nor the windows 11Installation Assistant is working, it just open and close within a blink of eyes. Pc health check says my pc is compatible. I am currently using win 11 beta version, how can I get stable one?...
  9. Automatically closing folders opend

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically closing folders opend: After i start my laptop, after some time lap is closing my opened folders, videos and everything automatically. And my keyboard also doesnt work at that time. Can you help me....
  10. OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY: I have read the replies that were noted for those having the same problem on Windows 10. You have several windows open and suddenly, one by one, they start to close down for no reason at all. This has been happening for months no with no end in sight. I've seen the...