Windows 10: Automatically closing folders opend

Discus and support Automatically closing folders opend in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After i start my laptop, after some time lap is closing my opened folders, videos and everything automatically. And my keyboard also doesnt work at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aka. 6, May 29, 2021.

1. Aka. 6 Win User

Automatically closing folders opend

After i start my laptop, after some time lap is closing my opened folders, videos and everything automatically. And my keyboard also doesnt work at that time. Can you help me.

:)

Aka. 6, May 29, 2021

2. folder getting close automatically

Hi,

I have just upgraded my system from windows 7 to windows 10.

When I am opening a folder, within few seconds the folder gets closed automatically

plz suggest.

Ashish Maithani, May 29, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 29, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatically closing folders opend :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Automatically closing folders opend - Similar Threads - Automatically closing folders

2. right click, a folder window automatically closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click, a folder window automatically closed: I right click a folder windows, the menu didnot come up but the window was closed. Other windows or application windows are fine. event viewer:Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22621.755, time stamp: 0xbcd85d13 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll,...
  3. right click, a folder window automatically closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click, a folder window automatically closed: I right click a folder windows, the menu didnot come up but the window was closed. Other windows or application windows are fine. event viewer:Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22621.755, time stamp: 0xbcd85d13 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll,...
  4. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  5. App automatically close!

App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  6. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. New folders in File Explorer automatically close

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New folders in File Explorer automatically close: When I create a new folder in Window10 File Explorer, the folder automatically closes before I can type it in. It's a real hassle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-folders-in-file-explorer-automatically-close/534c264b-012a-4d7d-96d7-af60d8fdf64b
  8. Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically Closing Folders After Opening It's Contents?: I have a folder that has all of my game shortcuts within it. I was wondering if it was possible, for the folder to close automatically after I open one of the shortcuts within it. submitted by /u/water-is-stop [link] [comments]...
  9. Apps closing automatically

Apps closing automatically: It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings. 54986
  10. Folder rename prompt closes automatically.

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder rename prompt closes automatically.: Hi all, I'm using a custom built desktop with Windows 10 Pro. I'm having issues when I rename a folder. It closes the rename prompt on its own in about 2-3 seconds after I've clicked rename. How do I fix this? Also this may not be related but a folder with a lot of images...