Windows 10: Automatically correct typos

Discus and support Automatically correct typos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to automatically correct typos, such as teh, THAnks, etc.. without having to manually go back through them? Just input that if I type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenharto, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Kenharto Win User

Automatically correct typos

Is there a way to automatically correct typos, such as teh, THAnks, etc.. without having to manually go back through them?

Just input that if I type "teh" to autocorrect to "the", for example.

Thanks

:)

Kenharto, Sep 1, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 1, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatically correct typos :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 1, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Automatically correct typos - Similar Threads - Automatically correct typos

2. Typo in encryption certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typo in encryption certificate: Hi all,When I entered the certificate dates when encrypting a folder I typed the wrong year in the to date. I have certmgr open right now and the Cert Details General tab show it is valid from 1/7/2022 to 12/14/2021, so it was expired from the get go. I'm trying to decrypt...
  3. Typo in encryption certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typo in encryption certificate: Hi all,When I entered the certificate dates when encrypting a folder I typed the wrong year in the to date. I have certmgr open right now and the Cert Details General tab show it is valid from 1/7/2022 to 12/14/2021, so it was expired from the get go. I'm trying to decrypt...
  4. Typo in encryption certificate

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typo on set up: I typed an incorrect email address, one that is not ours, into the set up of a new gaming PC for my son. Now it wants to verify, but it is impossible because we do not have access to that email address.Please help. I cannot find any other option on start-up but this email...
  6. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typo on set up: I typed an incorrect email address, one that is not ours, into the set up of a new gaming PC for my son. Now it wants to verify, but it is impossible because we do not have access to that email address.Please help. I cannot find any other option on start-up but this email...
  7. Account typo

Account typo: When I first built my pc and was setting up a Microsoft account I made a typo in my email address. Now that I cant verify it, it will not let me change my correct email to the primary email....
  8. email typo

email typo: When registering my Microsoft user account for windows 10, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-typo/095678c7-6455-45af-a979-2cb5d6436bfe
  9. typo in email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    typo in email: During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it? It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist....
  10. Red typo lines when no typos

in Windows 10 Support
    Red typo lines when no typos: Hello everyone, I am experiencing the red typo lines when there are no typos. This happens on occasion when I'm typing emails and posting or responding to forums. It seems to occur when there is an actually typo and I correct the error. After that the entire post/email...