Windows 10: Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10

Discus and support Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; But I want to apply the restore after restarting the computer ? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by lumbco, Sep 26, 2016.

1. spicy Win User

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10

But I want to apply the restore after restarting the computer ?

spicy, Oct 28, 2017
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yes. I just wanted to see if the shortcut would work or not as an easier manual workaround for now until we find out why it's not creating one for you at startup.

Brink, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I noticed your registry posted here has more values than usual in the "System Restore" key.

As a test, create a restore point first in case you need to undo this below.

Next, delete all the values in the right pane of the "System Restore" key except for the ones highlighted in yellow below, and restart the computer to apply.

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Afterwards, see how this below works for you.

*Arrow System Restore Point : Create at System Startup - Windows 7 Help Forums

Brink, Oct 28, 2017
  4. spicy Win User

I have seen the topic in the link there are two steps for the first step succeeded with me and the second is not completed.

spicy, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 28, 2017
  6. spicy Win User
    The method works well

what next ?

spicy, Oct 29, 2017
  7. spicy Win User
    I chose the first method and succeeded in getting a restore point when I ran the computer ?

spicy, Oct 29, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Great news spicy. I'm glad to hear it is working for you now. *Party

Brink, Oct 29, 2017
  9. spicy Win User
    Thank you but I know that this method works with me previously but I tried it because I thought you wanted to access the reason why the way in the link below does not work . *sarc

automatically-create-system

spicy, Oct 29, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The main thing is that you got it to work using the other method. No need to try the other for Windows 10 when you have Windows 8.1.

Brink, Oct 29, 2017
  11. spicy Win User
    True, but is that way can only work in Windows 10 and can not work Windows 8.1 ?

spicy, Oct 29, 2017
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It should work for both, but for some reason it's not working for you. That's why I recommended the method in the other tutorial that worked as another option.

Some options work for some, but not others sometimes.

Brink, Oct 29, 2017
  13. spicy Win User

What do you think? How can the problem be fixed specifically?

spicy, Oct 29, 2017
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    There's nothing that needs to be fixed since you are able to do what you want using the other option.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatically Create System

2. Create and keep automatic restore points at system startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create and keep automatic restore points at system startup: I need help with creating and keeping automatic restore points at startup. I have been fighting with this for months.Restore points are not created at startup Restore points are deleted by something I can't figure out. They simply disappear. I don't know where they go.C-drive...
  3. Create and keep automatic restore points at system startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create and keep automatic restore points at system startup: I need help with creating and keeping automatic restore points at startup. I have been fighting with this for months.Restore points are not created at startup Restore points are deleted by something I can't figure out. They simply disappear. I don't know where they go.C-drive...
  4. Create and keep automatic restore points at system startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows not creating restore points automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not creating restore points automatically: Hi,I just tried restoring my system from a restore point. System Restore said I had no restore points, even though Protection Settings were turned on for my C: drive. I looked in Task Scheduler and the SystemRestore task shows up as Ready. I was able to create restore point...
  6. Windows not creating restore points automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not creating restore points automatically: Hi,I just tried restoring my system from a restore point. System Restore said I had no restore points, even though Protection Settings were turned on for my C: drive. I looked in Task Scheduler and the SystemRestore task shows up as Ready. I was able to create restore point...
  7. Windows not creating restore points automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Automatic System Restore points not being created

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Automatic System Restore points not being created: Did a Google search and did all the recommended fixes. Nothing. (Windows 10 Version 1809 - OS Build 17763.1039) 151119
  9. No Automatic Restore Points Created

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    No Automatic Restore Points Created: I have a clean install of Win 10. Despite receiving several cumulative updates from Microsoft over the past several days, no automatic restore points have been created. System Restore is set to "On" for drive C: so that is not the issue. I can create manual restore points...
  10. Automatically Create System Restore Point on Schedule in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Automatically Create System Restore Point on Schedule in Windows 10: How to: Automatically Create System Restore Point on Schedule in Windows 10 How to Automatically Create System Restore Point on Schedule in Windows 10 system restore that takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. This can be handy if...