Windows 10: Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive

Discus and support Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting a lot of photo files, too many for my laptop's internal drive. So, I want to make copies of them on an external hard drive. I would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tommmmmmm, Jun 9, 2022.

1. tommmmmmm Win User

Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive

I am getting a lot of photo files, too many for my laptop's internal drive. So, I want to make copies of them on an external hard drive. I would like this for three reasons:1. To have additional copies in case of a drive failure;2. To make space on my laptop's internal drive; and 3. Importantly, to have individually accessible image files on the external drive that I can find, open, and edit or share, at any time.I often add new image files to my laptop, and also often make changes edit existing files. When I make these changes I would like them copied onto the external drive. I do not want

:)

tommmmmmm, Jun 9, 2022

2. Image viewing issue[external hardrive]

I recently formatted my external hardrive in order to fix an issue regarding a transfer speed issue from the pc to the device. The problem resolved itself but another issue remained: upon/after use of the hardrive loading other windows became a problem,
    file images, side bars not showing/opening. Prior to the formating the external it was impossible to scan and defragment. I haven't tried this yet for fear of somethingelse going wrong. I need to know if this problem can be stopped permanently.

Daniel Wittman, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Windows 10 mail automatically downloads images

Hello,

I understand that the images are automatically downloaded in Windows Mail. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue resolves.

• Open Windows Mail App.
    • Click on the Gear Icon/ Settings on the left bottom.
    • Select Reading in the right corner.
    • Turn Off Automatically download external images and Style Fonts.
    • Restart the Application and check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive

Win10 external Hardrive.

Hello all techies need your help.

I have been using my External hardrive case with different memory card plug in the front of the external hardrive case.

It has been working for over five years fine and something happened that it wants to now format it. I know all the information is still on the Hardrive. However, how do I get my windows to recognize the Hardrive or hardrive to recognize windows? I don't
    want to lose all my data please.

Kind Regards from an American from the Balkan,

Drago Andjelic

Cloning Hardrive Question, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive

1. Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive - Similar Threads - Automatically Creating Copes

2. External Hardrive Does Not Appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Hardrive Does Not Appear in File Explorer: I have a USB external hard drive that appears on my Windows Desktop under drive letter E. However, when I connect it to my Windows laptop it does not appear in the file explore or in the Disk Management.However, it does appear in the Device Manager and under 'Bluetooth and...
  3. External Hardrive Does Not Appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hardrive Does Not Appear in File Explorer: I have a USB external hard drive that appears on my Windows Desktop under drive letter E. However, when I connect it to my Windows laptop it does not appear in the file explore or in the Disk Management.However, it does appear in the Device Manager and under 'Bluetooth and...
  4. External Hardrive Does Not Appear in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically Creating Copes of Image Files on External Hardrive: I am getting a lot of photo files, too many for my laptop's internal drive. So, I want to make copies of them on an external hard drive. I would like this for three reasons:1. To have additional copies in case of a drive failure;2. To make space on my laptop's internal drive;...
  6. External Hardrive

External Hardrive: How do i access my external HARDRIVE on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hardrive/216895a8-343c-4b49-93f2-d71f988de2a4
  7. External Hardrive USB

External Hardrive USB: Hi, I recently bought a KESU USB 3.0 320 G external hardrive. It is not showing up anywhere on my Surface Pro 7. I have tried going into Device Manager and uninstalling and reinstalling USB Root Hub USB. 3 but still the hardrive is not showing up anywhere. How do I fix...
  8. Win10 external Hardrive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 external Hardrive.: Hello all techies need your help. I have been using my External hardrive case with different memory card plug in the front of the external hardrive case. It has been working for over five years fine and something happened that it wants to now format it. I know all the...
  9. Backing file to USB external hardrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backing file to USB external hardrive: Having trouble using external hard drive to backup computer will not accept external settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backing-file-to-usb-external-hardrive/e7277ad3-9cbf-4c15-9b33-13d0f0538be9"
  10. Coping files and ownership

in Windows 10 Support
    Coping files and ownership: I created a partition on a USB and copied files to it. I took the USB to another PC that I use as backup and plugged the USB in and created a share for the partition. I thing tried using both Xcopy and Robocopy to copy files from the original PC to the back up and kept...