Windows 10: Automatically deleting of files on double click

Discus and support Automatically deleting of files on double click in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 with latest 1809 update. When i double click any folder anywhere it directly deletes it please provide solution im tired of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ajayombalkar, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Automatically deleting of files on double click

I'm using Windows 10 with latest 1809 update. When i double click any folder anywhere it directly deletes it please provide solution im tired of it already

:)

ajayombalkar, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Automatically deleting of files on double click

Automatic delete files

Without these files game already work but with these files game work better and cheats can't damage my gaming.

What do you suggest to me do? Can you write step by step this sollution?

DavidasBružas, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Automatically deleting of files on double click

1. Automatically deleting of files on double click - Similar Threads - Automatically deleting files

2. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  3. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click: A few weeks back my files began being deleted when I left click on their icons in my desktop / file explorer.Some times all files under a folder are deleted, if I click in the file list part of the file explorer. When that happens, if I click on the cancel button my click is...
  4. Files / text are deleted when I left click / double left click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Double Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  6. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  7. PC just automatically recycles the files I double click on.

PC just automatically recycles the files I double click on.: So, I want to go it straight, I just took the battery of my laptop out, when it was updating the windows, you might have guessed it, the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH appears in front of me, I got panicked I and the first solution I got was to reinstall windows 10,so I did it keeping...
  8. double click in file manager causes a delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    double click in file manager causes a delete: a couple of weeks ago (double click = delete) started I have replaced disk, OS, keyboard, mouse, wireless receiver Updated drivers, locked out touch pad. What is going on?...
  9. double clicking on a file in file explorer

double clicking on a file in file explorer: when I double click on a file in file explorer the file comes up and so does a blank file in Word. How can I stop the empty file from coming up?...
  10. W10 File Explorer - Can't rename, delete, or double click open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 File Explorer - Can't rename, delete, or double click open: Hi, I brought new laptop. Recently, clicking on a file in file explorer has resulted in rotating blue circle and nothing else. It appears that the explorer has gone into an infinite loop. The files can still be opened by the associated application (e.g., Word, File >...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatically delete files on double click

2. Automatic delete file when double click Windows 10

3. when you double tap the laptop it wants to delete files

4. Delete My Double Click,
  5. double click delete files,
  6. how to stop laptop from deleting files on clicking,
  7. left click delete file prob,
  8. files are getting deleted while doing left click in windows 10,
  9. how to fix deleting files by clicking ,
  10. windows 10 file deleting on left click,
  11. files deleting on double click windows 10,