Windows 10: Automatically fix Windows security issues

Discus and support Automatically fix Windows security issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does the "Automatically fix Windows security issues" download work with windows 11? The download page says it works with windows 7, 8.1, & 10. But not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BradleyBuzan, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Automatically fix Windows security issues

Does the "Automatically fix Windows security issues" download work with windows 11? The download page says it works with windows 7, 8.1, & 10. But not 11.

:)

BradleyBuzan, Feb 28, 2023
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Feb 28, 2023
  3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Feb 28, 2023
  4. Automatically fix Windows security issues

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

Automatically fix Windows security issues

1. Automatically fix Windows security issues - Similar Threads - Automatically fix security

2. How to fix no internet secured issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix no internet secured issue: Issue has been happening for 3 days. Will just say no internet secured when i join any wifi. Already tried the network reset was wondering if anyone else knew of any other ways to fix it, thank you....
  3. How to fix no internet secured issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix no internet secured issue: Issue has been happening for 3 days. Will just say no internet secured when i join any wifi. Already tried the network reset was wondering if anyone else knew of any other ways to fix it, thank you....
  4. How to understand and fix a security issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to understand and fix a security issue.: Hello,my windows icon says Windows Security - Actions recommended. I don't know how to fix. Computer is running slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-understand-and-fix-a-security-issue/ca87b521-1602-40d5-84bf-84c1298991d3
  5. How to understand and fix a security issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to understand and fix a security issue.: Hello,my windows icon says Windows Security - Actions recommended. I don't know how to fix. Computer is running slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-understand-and-fix-a-security-issue/ca87b521-1602-40d5-84bf-84c1298991d3
  6. How to understand and fix a security issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Automatically fix Windows security issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically fix Windows security issues: Does the "Automatically fix Windows security issues" download work with windows 11? The download page says it works with windows 7, 8.1, & 10. But not 11....
  8. Windows 8.1 will not shutdown automatically. Is there a fix fore this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 will not shutdown automatically. Is there a fix fore this issue?: Windows 8.1 will not shutdown automatically. Is there a fix fore this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-81-will-not-shutdown-automatically-is/babf6425-2868-4818-9655-543dc5ee58c5
  9. Fix the VeraCrypt "Automatic Repair" issue on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Fix the VeraCrypt "Automatic Repair" issue on Windows: VeraCrypt is a popular open source encryption tool that may be used to encrypt files, create encrypted containers, encrypt entire hard drives and partitions, and even the system partition. Encryption of the system partition adds a bootloader to the system which loads...
  10. Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair isn’t fixing the issue: My computer has been stuck trying to do automatic repair but its not fixing any issue. Ive tried multiple things to get it to work but nothing is working. My last option was to reset the PC (hopefully keeping my files) but neither removing everything or keeping my files...