Windows 10: Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode

Discus and support Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,I set an application to be launched automatically at Windows startup.For some reasons, I don't want this app to be run in administrator mode as I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shenmue is life, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode

Hi,I set an application to be launched automatically at Windows startup.For some reasons, I don't want this app to be run in administrator mode as I believe every app auto-launched by Windows are in this mode.Any solution please?

:)

Shenmue is life, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    amd fx 8 core software to show temps

• You may want to add an app, a document or a folder to startup in Windows 10 so they automatically launch or open when the PC boots. ...
    • Press Win+R.
    • and press Enter: shell:startup
    • Use Paste or Paste shortcut to place one to Common startup folder:

Jetster, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Catfelix Win User

Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode

Excel and Access automatically launch on Windows 10 start

From about 3 days ago whenever I start Windows 10 several instances of Excel and Access are automatically launched. I have checked the Startup Apps and there are no Office apps in the list. How do I find what is causing these apps to launch?

Catfelix, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode

1. Automatically launch an app at Windows startup but NOT in administrator mode - Similar Threads - Automatically launch app

2. App with ADMINISTRATOR MODE, selected as open on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App with ADMINISTRATOR MODE, selected as open on startup.: Hi, I would like to ask a question. So I made an app that automatically already has administrator mode, open on startup.. But I don't want the popup that says run or something. Any toughts?Thanks!...
  3. App with ADMINISTRATOR MODE, selected as open on startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App with ADMINISTRATOR MODE, selected as open on startup.: Hi, I would like to ask a question. So I made an app that automatically already has administrator mode, open on startup.. But I don't want the popup that says run or something. Any toughts?Thanks!...
  4. App with ADMINISTRATOR MODE, selected as open on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows apps launching automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps launching automatically: Hi, I'm using windows 10 Build 19041.329 with latest 2004 update. After login, few minutes later, Microsoft store, Movies&TV, Settings & Groove Music are launching one by one automatically. I've checked Startup folder. It's clean. Ideleted the local account and created new...
  6. Trying to get readiy app to launch automatically at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to get readiy app to launch automatically at startup: Its not located Settings > Apps > Startup. And in the apps and features window when I click the readiy app and advanced options there is no option to get it to start on startup. Also window key + r then shell:startup won't work since windows doesn't let me make a shortcut of...
  7. Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup

in Browsers and Email
    Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup: I did something to my computer and now every time I wake it up from sleep it automatically launches a Bing page on Edge that appears to be set to a search for the screen image that was on the startup page. It never did this before so I must have inadvertently changed...
  8. Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup: I did something to my computer and now every time I wake it up from sleep it automatically launches a Bing page on Edge that appears to be set to a search for the screen image that was on the startup page. It never did this before so I must have inadvertently changed...
  9. Launching program at startup as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Launching program at startup as administrator: My user ID has administrator privilege but is there a way for my useID to launch Logitech Media Server at startup with administrator privileges? 119496
  10. Store App Keeps Launching at Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store App Keeps Launching at Windows Startup: When I first installed Windows 10 Store didn't exhibit this behaviour but lately it starts itself after I have logged into Windows. I haven't asked it to do this and I wish it wouldn't. 2999