Windows 10: Automatically position program/app windows on startup

Discus and support Automatically position program/app windows on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a triple monitor setup and I want some programs to auto start and also position themselves on certain areas of the screen on certain displays.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smodtactical, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Automatically position program/app windows on startup

I have a triple monitor setup and I want some programs to auto start and also position themselves on certain areas of the screen on certain displays. Any idea how I could do this? Do I need a program like display fusion?

submitted by /u/smodtactical
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/smodtactical, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Automatically position program/app windows on startup

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Automatically position program/app windows on startup

1. Automatically position program/app windows on startup - Similar Threads - Automatically position program

2. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...: After the last few upgrades The Windows position after startup is fixed in a position I do not like and I have to always reposition it after start up. I have gone online and tried all fixes suggested but none has worked so far. I have gone into settings etc. and tried all...
  3. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...: After the last few upgrades The Windows position after startup is fixed in a position I do not like and I have to always reposition it after start up. I have gone online and tried all fixes suggested but none has worked so far. I have gone into settings etc. and tried all...
  4. Windows Position is not able to be changed on startup. It is in the wrong position...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to run a program automatically in background at startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run a program automatically in background at startup?: I want to run a software that I had installed for my headphone but I don't want to open it again and again whenever I open my computer. So please suggest me some ideas. Note:- I want to run the software in background...
  6. Weird program in startup apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird program in startup apps: [ATTACH] The other day i opened up Valorant and my computer started lagging for a good minute, then once it stopped, i got two popups: one that said your graphics driver has crashed, and a second one that was just two chinese characters that i did not understand. I ran a...
  7. Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...: Some programs that are listed in both the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager do not automatically start when the system boots. In any event, I think programs that are listed in the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager should automatically...
  8. Certain programs no longer running automatically at startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain programs no longer running automatically at startup?: Has anyone noticed this recently? I have a handful of programs, none of which are related, that no longer run automatically at startup. I'm wondering if a recent update did something. submitted by /u/grizzlypass [link] [comments]...
  9. Automatically size and position certain windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically size and position certain windows: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 pro x64. I have an UHD monitor and would really like it if there was a way or application to set up certain windows to be a specific place on the screen and a specific size when they open. For example, each time I want to save or load any...
  10. Automatically open programs on seperate desktop at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatically open programs on seperate desktop at startup: Hello all. I was wondering if it is possible if I can have specific programs launched at startup , and have them placed on another virtual desktop (i.e Desktop 2) . In my scenario , I have to manually launch all my hardware monitoring utilities and move them to Desktop 2 ,...