Windows 10: Automatically Run Batch Script

Discus and support Automatically Run Batch Script in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone When the windows installation is finished, automatically run batch script. How can I do that? Thanks *Wink 122531 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fenomist, Nov 29, 2018.

1. fenomist Win User

Automatically Run Batch Script

Hi everyone

When the windows installation is finished, automatically run batch script.

How can I do that?

Thanks *Wink

:)

fenomist, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

Run PowerShell Script As An Administrator

Of course, there is always the elevating shortcut method. This requires one extra step compared to setting up such a shortcut for a batch file.

1 Create a shortcut to your PS1 file [by, for example, dragging it with the Alt key pressed]
    2 Right click on the shortcut & select Properties
    2.1 At the start of the target field, type in powershell.exe then a space to separate it from the script's path-name
    2.2 Click on the Advanced button & set the Run as Admin checkbox.
    2.3 OK, OK
    {you will notice the shortcut's icon change when you do this}

You can now double-click on the shortcut instead of your original script and it will run as Admin [after the normal Admin challenge].

The extra step compared to doing this for batch files is 2.1. Batch files can be set to run as Admin without having to job the Target field.

Denis

3. long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Automatically Run Batch Script

'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Automatically Run Batch Script

1. Automatically Run Batch Script - Similar Threads - Automatically Run Batch

2. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  3. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  4. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press any key. echo Before...
  5. PageFile.sys batch script

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    PageFile.sys batch script: Hello, I need help writing a batch script that would configure Windows Virtual Memory based on the amount of RAM installed If you have 4 GB of RAM, set virtual memory to 8 GB (Custom size: set both initial and maximum size to 8192) If you have 8 GB of RAM, set virtual memory...
  6. Batch Scripts / Programs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Batch Scripts / Programs.: The members and quests who use this forum know how professional, informative and helpful it is! In order to help members solve their problems/issues we often ask them to run certain programs and perform certain tasks and then upload [ post ] the results to the forum for us...
  7. Run the audio troubleshooter from a batch script

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Run the audio troubleshooter from a batch script: I have an automated home theatre setup - a batch script that enables my TV as a display, and changes the TV to be my primary display (so games and apps open on my TV instead of my monitor). The same script also changes my default audio device to be the TV. The problem is...
  8. Task scheduler simply refuses to run a batch script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduler simply refuses to run a batch script: I know that there have been many different solutions to this problem posted on the internet and various forums, but I have scoured Google for a solution to my problem to no avail. My problem appears to be unique (something that at this rate I do not want). Now, onto my...
  9. Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch script to automatically uninstall and Reinstall a driver: For some strange reason I've had a faulty external Seagate 8TB driver/HDD for the last year The problem is this: everytime I reboot the computer, the HDD is not automatically recognized so I have to do this 1. Open Device Manager 2. Remove the USB attached SCSI mass storage...
  10. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running PowerShell script as a batch file: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? ***Original title: Removing bloatware***...