Windows 10: Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

Discus and support Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, From last 3 weeks I am facing this issue of screen scrolling up in windows 10. It happens when i try to browse something on web browser, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sarang Kale, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

Hello,

From last 3 weeks I am facing this issue of screen scrolling up in windows 10. It happens when i try to browse something on web browser, it scrolls up to the top and won't let me scroll down. Same problem appears when i try to read pdfs, go in my computer folders .

Please help me to fix this bug:

Following are things i have tried, but nothing has helped me much.

1. Changing 'personalize' settings - colors - Untick Automatically pick an accent color from my background.

2. Changed/ updated touchpad, mouse drivers.

3. Updated AMD Graphics, and Intel Graphics

4. Updated Windows 10 (multiple times)

5. Enable, disables Antivirus Quick heal. (It is updated to latest date.)

Please Help me to remove this bug as a permanent fix.

Thank You.

:)

Sarang Kale, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 28, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

1. Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Automatically screen Scrolling

2. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  3. Explorer automatically scrolls up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer automatically scrolls up.: In Windows 11 I do not like that whenever I am on the below of a folder it automatically goes up.Please solve the issue. Because I literally paid/ I bought the genuine Windows 11 and I can't go to Windows 10 again....
  4. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  5. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic scroll up in windows 10: I was updated my windows 8.1 computer towindows 10.I face some issues like,when I use pycharm or Microsoft edge it's automatically scroll up didn't go downafter clicking shift for few time it's fixed.But it happen again and again.Every time I pressshift for few times to fix...
  6. Automatic scroll up in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 automatically scrolling

Windows 10 automatically scrolling: Hi there, I am having a problem with Windows 10 automatically scrolling downwards in certain situations. My system was fine this afternoon, but when loaded Google Maps to check an address, I noticed a problem. I did not install new software or hardware today. I have no...
  8. Automatically scroll up windows browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatically scroll up windows browsers: After the latest Update. System Windows and explorer Windows automatically scroll up all the time making imposible to browse the lowest options in any case....
  9. Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]To enhance user productivity, Microsoft implements a number of small features that make a difference in the overall experience & productivity of the user. But sometimes, these features get caught with issues and result in the abnormal functioning of the [...]...
  10. screen scrolls up automatically

screen scrolls up automatically: I have a problem with scrolling. When I am on the browser and scroll down, the screen automatically scrolls up to the top of the picture. Please, recommend how I can fix it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screen scrolls up all the time

2. windows 10 scrolling up automatically

3. windows 10 screen scrolling

4. automatically scrolling up,
  5. auto scroll windows screens,
  6. windows 10 auto scrolling up,
  7. windows scrolls up quite often,
  8. how to automatically scroll screen,
  9. auto scrolls up,
  10. registry fix for automatic scrolling in win 10,
  11. how to disable auto scroll up windows 10,