Windows 10: Automatically scroll up windows browsers

Discus and support Automatically scroll up windows browsers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest Update. System Windows and explorer Windows automatically scroll up all the time making imposible to browse the lowest options in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Oscar SF, Aug 11, 2019 at 6:47 PM.

1. Oscar SF Win User

Automatically scroll up windows browsers

After the latest Update. System Windows and explorer Windows automatically scroll up all the time making imposible to browse the lowest options in any case.

:)

Thema:

Automatically scroll up windows browsers

1. Automatically scroll up windows browsers - Similar Threads - Automatically scroll browsers

2. Scrolling stops in browser window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling stops in browser window: I have a Dell Optiplex computer using two Dell 27" monitors, connected to the computer using the Display port connections. No matter which way I connect them, my right monitor is the main one. I have used the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel to identify the left display and...
  3. Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 mouse scrolling automatically up or down: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]To enhance user productivity, Microsoft implements a number of small features that make a difference in the overall experience & productivity of the user. But sometimes, these features get caught with issues and result in the abnormal functioning of the [...]...
  4. Apps on browsers no longer scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps on browsers no longer scroll: Hey there. I'm going to try and describe this problem to the best of my ability and I am hoping that someone can help. I do not have a smart phone, so the few apps that I use, I use on my computer (including Tinder and Instagram). Tinder I just use on my Firefox browser...
  5. Scrolling automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling automatically: My computer scrolls automatically down at a very fast rate in some but not all areas. For example, scrolling within a web browser or within a game works fine, but within menus or UI, such as the settings tab, or a deckbuilder, it will always scroll down. I can 'fight' the...
  6. Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10

Automatic Scroll Down in Windows 10: Hii, In my Windows 10, whenever i open any program its automatic scroll down to bottom. Please Help to Fix that. Thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scroll-down-in-windows-10/c5be9596-e87e-419e-b35c-c2f5b44bc841
  7. screen scrolls up automatically

screen scrolls up automatically: I have a problem with scrolling. When I am on the browser and scroll down, the screen automatically scrolls up to the top of the picture. Please, recommend how I can fix it...
  8. Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10

Automatically screen Scrolling up in windows 10: Hello, From last 3 weeks I am facing this issue of screen scrolling up in windows 10. It happens when i try to browse something on web browser, it scrolls up to the top and won't let me scroll down. Same problem appears when i try to read pdfs, go in my computer folders ....
  9. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661
  10. Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Mouse Scrolling in Browser: Hi, I have just decided to move from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro. When I am using my browser (most of the time I am using Edge) when I use my scroller on my wireless mouse it moves my browser page back … How can I stop this happening? Thanks 117661