Windows 10: Automatically shutdown problem in Windows 10 Home @2019

Discus and support Automatically shutdown problem in Windows 10 Home @2019 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop of ASUS with Windows 10 before 4 months. from the beginning I am unable to use my laptop properly. Because during use my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SatyamMishra2, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Automatically shutdown problem in Windows 10 Home @2019

I purchased a laptop of ASUS with Windows 10 before 4 months. from the beginning I am unable to use my laptop properly. Because during use my laptop suddenly goes shut down in batree and in power supply both. Some times it works fine for many hours but some times it suddenly goes shut down within 1 hour.

I have taken support from ASUS they were not found any hardware issue. My suddenly goes shut down and when I restart it then it will take more time than usual.

Kindly provide me solution.

:)

SatyamMishra2, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2020
  3. how to solve shutdown problem-windows 10 version 1909 installd 12/10/2019

Dec 26, 2019 This is Harold Post

Thank you for your reply to my cncen about the shutdown problem on my window 10 version 1909 DELL laptop,

Your suggestion was a big help in resolving the shutdown problem.
    I did not experience a BSOD before shutdown became a problem. To resolve the shutdown issue I followed the steps printed below.

Click on control panel,select
    power options. I selected DELL recommended power option. I do not use the battery except during thunderstorms. Correct entries as needed and save the changes. Then click on
    Advanced Power
    Settings. Make sure to match the entries that are in your choice of power plan and save changes according to your preference.

In addition to the above steps, I chose turn off ONE DRIVE.

I experienced normal shutdown of my laptop after the power settings were modified. I found no need to Edit the Registry

HAROLDPOST, Mar 27, 2020
  4. SAM-1 Win User

Automatically shutdown problem in Windows 10 Home @2019

how to solve shutdown problem-windows 10 version 1909 installd 12/10/2019

Thanks for replay and updating your issue. i am happy the problem has solved.

if the problem solved through my suggestions you can mark the question Answered

regards

SAM-1, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Automatically shutdown problem in Windows 10 Home @2019

1. Automatically shutdown problem in Windows 10 Home @2019 - Similar Threads - Automatically shutdown problem

2. Automatic Shutdown Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Shutdown Problem: I had a windows 10 laptop 1 month before an I upgraded it to windows 11 beta version by insider program.For first two weeks it was well but after it everytime I remove the charger from it although battery is above 70%, after 10-15 minutes It shut down itself automatically and...
  3. Automatic Shutdown Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Shutdown Problem: I had a windows 10 laptop 1 month before an I upgraded it to windows 11 beta version by insider program.For first two weeks it was well but after it everytime I remove the charger from it although battery is above 70%, after 10-15 minutes It shut down itself automatically and...
  4. Windows 10 shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 shutdown automatically: Windows 10 shutdown itself like a normal shut down without a error and it happens every hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-shutdown-automatically/9808bbef-6f2b-43c0-86ee-45824952692d
  5. Automatic shutdown

Automatic shutdown: My PC is automatically shut down without giving any warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shutdown/f9b8d18d-f8d1-474d-b6e7-4183b9281c73
  6. Windows 10 automatically shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 automatically shutdown: I have a problem for my windows 10. For this PC sometimes shutdown automaticly. After I see for Event Viewer LOG. For reason is "DHCPv4 client service is stopped. ShutDown Flag value is 1" how to fix this problem? Please advice....
  7. Windows 10 Automatic Shutdown

Windows 10 Automatic Shutdown: Hello Microsoft, I have a big problem.Whenever I let my laptop open on desktop or in a browser after a search or staying on youtube, my Laptop running on Windows 10 1903, automatic shuts down.I don't know why, but I don't like it and I want to know how to stop it.Please,...
  8. Windows 10 Home Shutdown Script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home Shutdown Script: Is it possible to run a script on shutdown on Windows 10 Home edition? Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) is not available. Already tried to modify registry Execute a script a startup and shutdown Tested successfully on Windows 10 Professional but won't work on Home....
  9. Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 automatic shutdowns randomly: Hello Support, I'm using windows 10 pro, my desktop gets automatic shutdowns randomly everyday(1/2 times a day). while restarting, it opens without any error. Couldn't get the reason behind this problem. I have recently migrated from windows 7 to windows 10. My desktop...
  10. Automatic Shutdown

Automatic Shutdown: Hi, since upgrading to w10 from 8.1, automatic shutdown from task scheduler won't work. After googling i can't find a solution. It is saying "one or more of the specified arguments are invalid" which is strange as it worked in 8.1, all i have in the argument box is /s. Can...