Windows 10: Automatically shutting down after 1 hour

Discus and support Automatically shutting down after 1 hour in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello guys, Can anyone help me with that problem from yesterday my Windows 10 is going to automatically shutting down while i am working on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JYOTIRMOYKONGER, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Automatically shutting down after 1 hour

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with that problem from yesterday my Windows 10 is going to automatically shutting down while i am working on it or still its idle also.I have tried every method but nothing works.Its 90 day trial version.70 days more remain active.From Yesterday i am facing that problem.If anyone knows the solution please help me out.

thanks,

Regards

Jyotirmoy Konger

:)

JYOTIRMOYKONGER, Dec 16, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 16, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 16, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Automatically shutting down after 1 hour

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatically shutting down after 1 hour :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Automatically shutting down after 1 hour

1. Automatically shutting down after 1 hour - Similar Threads - Automatically shutting down

2. ltsc shuts down in an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ltsc shuts down in an hour: ltsc shuts down in an hour it shuts down for no reason no overheating this only happens with ltsc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ltsc-shuts-down-in-an-hour/daf2a536-615c-4891-99d4-e83c88510c99
  3. ltsc shuts down in an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ltsc shuts down in an hour: ltsc shuts down in an hour it shuts down for no reason no overheating this only happens with ltsc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ltsc-shuts-down-in-an-hour/daf2a536-615c-4891-99d4-e83c88510c99
  4. ltsc shuts down in an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  6. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  7. Windows automatically starting after shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows automatically starting after shut down: A week or so ago my system turned itself back on after I had done a shut down. I thought it was me but this has happened multiple times this past week. Because this is happening when I am trying to go to bed the only thing I have been able to do to stop it was to turn off my...
  8. My computer shuts down automatically every one hour

My computer shuts down automatically every one hour: Please help, my windows 10 computer shuts down every 1 hour. There were times that i was doing some school works and also when playing games and it automatically says "shutting down". What can I do?? PLEASE HELP!!!! T_T...
  9. Shut down computer automatically after sometime

Shut down computer automatically after sometime: Can someone tell me how to automatically completely shut down my desktop computer, not laptop, after a period of non use. I use windows 10 ***Original title: shut down desk topcomputer***...
  10. Automatic shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic shut down: Since recent updates my computer will automatically lose the screen and has to be restarted. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for occurances. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shut-down/ed48e7ad-7223-4c82-bbc2-8a7a77185a97