Windows 10: Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help

Discus and support Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I was working last night on packet tracer. But today when I click on its run icon its telling me that the software is removed/uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tanveer_Singh, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help

Hi Microsoft

I was working last night on packet tracer. But today when I click on its run icon its telling me that the software is removed/uninstall do you want to delete the left icon or not its happening me at least more then 6 or 7 time. Its continuously happening with me from 2 weeks and this is not the only software its happening with its happen same with XDM, VMware Workstation, wondershare Filmora 9. please tell me how to fix this

:)

Tanveer_Singh, Mar 3, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

Uninstall software

That's borderline malware. *Nutkick :nutkick: The fixes suggested here should work for you.

qubit, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help

Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help

1. Automatically software uninstall how to fix it please help - Similar Threads - Automatically software uninstall

2. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  3. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  4. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I uninstalled bluetooth trying to fix it not wotking, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled bluetooth trying to fix it not wotking, please help.: I uninstalled Bluetooth trying to fix it not connecting, and now i can't use it at all, if i try troubleshooting it says "Device does not have Bluetooth", i tried reinstalling the driver too, it didn't work either....
  6. idk how to fix please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  7. idk how to fix please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  8. How to fix this please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix this please help: ESIF8.7.10200.12510 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 18723 msDPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019 18:36:19Source File: c:\jenkins\workspace\dptf\src\dptf\sources\policies\configtdppolicy\configtdppolicy.cpp @ line 390Executing Function:...
  9. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  10. Advanced micro drivers update is uninstalling Amd software. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advanced micro drivers update is uninstalling Amd software. Please help: Can someone help? submitted by /u/Ding_Don [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9e8do/advanced_micro_drivers_update_is_uninstalling_amd/