Windows 10: Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

Discus and support Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Both of my laptops, work and personal, switched to airplane mode without me choosing it. Both were on different WiFi networks. What could have caused... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WML221, Oct 22, 2021.

1. WML221 Win User

Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

Both of my laptops, work and personal, switched to airplane mode without me choosing it. Both were on different WiFi networks. What could have caused this? Thanks.

:)

WML221, Oct 22, 2021

2. Airplane Mode is enabled automatically in Windows 10

Airplane mode is enabled automatically, how do I turn it off?

Source How to Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

DavidPostill, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

airplane mode

Have installed windows 10.

Airplane mode is not turning off, even though I have gone to settings > airplane mode and moved the switch from the ON to OFF position. As soon as it is in the OFF position it automatically reverts back to the ON position.

Have seen many related questions online but no solution.

What do you suggest?

Thank you.

questions52, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

1. Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode - Similar Threads - Automatically Switched Airplane

2. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode on and off automatically: Hi, community i'm frustrated right now, in my laptop I have windows 10 , and airplane mode keep on and off automatically, it's not letting me do any work.. I can't even trun it off, if I trun off it gets truned on automatically, I tried all solutions out there which are...
  3. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane mode on and off automatically: Hi, community i'm frustrated right now, in my laptop I have windows 10 , and airplane mode keep on and off automatically, it's not letting me do any work.. I can't even trun it off, if I trun off it gets truned on automatically, I tried all solutions out there which are...
  4. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode: There is problem in my windows 8.1 hp.The problem is that sometimes the airplane mode turn on and off automatically and due to this i am interrupted in my work.So please help me to solve this problem....
  6. Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode: There is problem in my windows 8.1 hp.The problem is that sometimes the airplane mode turn on and off automatically and due to this i am interrupted in my work.So please help me to solve this problem....
  7. Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Switched To Airplane Mode: Both of my laptops, work and personal, switched to airplane mode without me choosing it. Both were on different WiFi networks. What could have caused this? Thanks....
  8. Airplane Mode Always ON Automatically

Airplane Mode Always ON Automatically: I have lenovo ideapad laptop with windows 10. its Airplane mode always on automatically. then wifi also disconnected . so i have to connect wifi again and again. it is very trouble to me. I need to fix this issue....
  9. Windows 10 Airplane mode automatically switching on and off by itself?

Windows 10 Airplane mode automatically switching on and off by itself?: Right off the bat, I would like to say that I have already solved my problem. I wanted to post my answer to this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking-winpc/airplane-mode-turning-on-off-by-itself/9046f4dc-a118-411c-8a13-d8f5853e2082#...
  10. Unable to switch OFF/ON airplane mode.

Unable to switch OFF/ON airplane mode.: dear community i have installed windows 10 in my laptop and installed all drivers, everything was fine. but after updating through internet to latest version of window 10, i am unable to switch off airplane mode, that's why am also unable to use internet through wifi & also...