Windows 10: Automaticlly language install

Discus and support Automaticlly language install in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I've installed sometime ago Russian keyboard, and after it I wanted to delete it. Since then the Russian language is downloading automatically.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Konstantin Khrizman, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Automaticlly language install

Hi.

I've installed sometime ago Russian keyboard, and after it I wanted to delete it.

Since then the Russian language is downloading automatically. How do I make it stop?

thanks,

:)

Konstantin Khrizman, Mar 30, 2019

2. the computer can not install the driver automaticlly

the computer can not install the driver automaticlly

salma shoeeb, Mar 30, 2019
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Using original Win 7 Key with different installation language

Good and bad news!!!

The good: i've found the language packs (unsure if the English one is the same as the one in Windows Updates, but i think so). There are many other languages for both x86 and x64 systems.

The bad: it's not in CAB file so i can't add it to the Windows 7 Installation.

@ least, it's a step in the right direction.

4. Automaticlly language install

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Automaticlly language install

1. Automaticlly language install - Similar Threads - Automaticlly language install

2. mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening: my mspaint is mirrored, for example when I open a BMP file it opens mirrored. if I mirror it in ms paint flip vertically its OK but after saving it, it will open mirrored in any other app' and "correct" on mspaintalso when adding text to mspaint it looks fine until i exit the...
  3. mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening: my mspaint is mirrored, for example when I open a BMP file it opens mirrored. if I mirror it in ms paint flip vertically its OK but after saving it, it will open mirrored in any other app' and "correct" on mspaintalso when adding text to mspaint it looks fine until i exit the...
  4. Windows update won't search for updates automaticlly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update won't search for updates automaticlly: My windows update works strange it will install and download updates but it won't start itsefl to Look for them and i need to manually click the button and then it will search. And thats the pc where im logged to my MSN account but on the laptop with local account it search...
  5. Language Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Install: Good day. I am using Windows 10, but the display language is in Russian, this prevents me from understanding what is written, and when I try to install English language in Settings, there are errors that hinder me from downloading, installing languages and setting them as...
  6. deleteing my files automaticlly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    deleteing my files automaticlly: window defender is deleting my all software & files without my permission its show thred on all file. I am again delete & download fresh software on my windows but again its show select file to open .exe file......
  7. search in Explore File by type automaticlly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search in Explore File by type automaticlly: Hi , i dont know why but something happend and its didnt work i want when im search in Explore File its show results only by type without enter i mean even u type 1 key its start search automatic. if have someone have idea how fix that ?...
  8. search in folder by type automaticlly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search in folder by type automaticlly: Hi , i dont know why but something happend and its didnt work i want when im search in folder its show results only by type without enter i mean if have someone have idea how im fix that...
  9. installation language package

in Windows 10 Customization
    installation language package: hi Microsoft i have problem in installation language package which i can't download eorr 0x80070422 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-language-package/c7989d31-0cf8-4bce-bd63-99a08564e2f9
  10. My language on my Windows 10 surface keeps automaticlly changing to french

in Windows 10 Customization
    My language on my Windows 10 surface keeps automaticlly changing to french: All of the sudden a few months ago, my language on my surface would change from English to French. I'd go into the region and language setting and French would be the new default. I remove it and ensure English is the only one, but sure enough a few days later it happens all...