Windows 10: Automaticly Boost of Sounds

Discus and support Automaticly Boost of Sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I go either to a website like YouTube or play an audio file, I have on my PC. If I had no other sounds running in the background, the sounds get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nicolai Holmgaard, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Automaticly Boost of Sounds

If I go either to a website like YouTube or play an audio file, I have on my PC. If I had no other sounds running in the background, the sounds get boosted twice. So, if I had it set to 10, it goes to 20 (Not showing 20, but playing it at 20)

Here, I made a video of it.
    Keep in mind, only keys used are left Click, Hotkeys for Volume Up and Down, and Pause/Play
    I know it's 4 min long, but I have placed where you can skip to the new clips:
    https://youtu.be/X1Yyk6dvdb4

:)

Nicolai Holmgaard, Jul 10, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Automaticly Boost of Sounds :p

cadaveca, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Can't boost microphone in Windows 10

Thanks for replying Automaticly Boost of Sounds :)

I did all the steps listed, but as shown in the screenshot above there is no Microphone Boost slider to modify. And in the "Custom" tab the Microphone Boost box is check-marked so I have no idea why its not showing.

_Daniel_S_, Jul 10, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Automaticly Boost of Sounds

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Automaticly Boost of Sounds

1. Automaticly Boost of Sounds - Similar Threads - Automaticly Boost Sounds

2. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  3. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  4. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...
  6. Boost [ Increase ] Maximum Sound.

Boost [ Increase ] Maximum Sound.: My Laptops Maximum Volume is NOT loud enough. I did see a post a while back on here from a member that I think recommended a FREE bit of Software [ Equaliser ] that would Increase the Volume past the Maximum Volume Setting, but typically, I can NOT find it now. Because this...
  7. Microphone Sound Boost Option Not There

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone Sound Boost Option Not There: I recently ordered two sets of headphones for my wife and I. The headphones did not work at first, but I figured out her pc just needed me to use the boost microphone option in addition to bringing up the volume to 100. However, my newer pc does not have the boost option and...
  8. Sound Bass Boost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Bass Boost: When i look for my bass Boost on my Hyper X Cloud 2 in Sound control panel, bass boost is not an option. Ive updated drivers and still no change, ive also tried a 3rd party equalizer ( Equalizer APO ) and the sound doesnt change when applied submitted by /u/Lil-Grey-Pump...
  9. Automatically change turbo boost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically change turbo boost: Is there any way to change turbo boost automatically depending on if certain programs are running or not, I've used ThrottleStop but don't want to have to turn it on/off manually all the time depending on what I want to do. Would this affect performance significantly...
  10. How to boost the sound?

How to boost the sound?: Hey all My sound is not enough loud with my headset. I have try loudness equalization and this don't help. I have search google for solution and try many programs and none work. I have manage to boost the bass in the same menu of loudness equalization. But for the...