Windows 10: Automation Programme

Discus and support Automation Programme in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kierannkay, May 4, 2021.

1. Automation Programme

Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't have software installed. I'm assuming if it was possible the device or software would have to pretend it's a mouse or keyboard to my work laptop from another device in order to carry out these tasks? Needing this software to pretty much copy a cell in excel, paste this into a field on a Web page, select a couple of buttons on the Web page, type text into a field and then start again. Any ideas on software or a device I could purchase? Thanks everyone for your suggestions

:)

Kierannkay, May 4, 2021

2. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, May 4, 2021
  3. In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, May 4, 2021
  4. outrunner Win User

Automation Programme

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Automation Programme :)

I had a reply from a mate just now, he has a card that I can borrow, so I shall collect it tonight and re-flash the card. I should just need to do the following to recover the BIOS with your automated process correct?

step 1, install a pci graphics card,

step 2, boot from DVD\CD

step 3, select option 2 from the boot menu

Step 4 Reboot and Retry the flash.

Then I should be able to reflash it again

outrunner, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Automation Programme

1. Automation Programme - Similar Threads - Automation Programme

2. Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?: I want to on/off device encryption settings in security & privacy using my powershell automation script. so it is possible or not please provide me official information on itThanks...
  3. Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I on/off device encryption setting using powershell script automation in windows home 11?: I want to on/off device encryption settings in security & privacy using my powershell automation script. so it is possible or not please provide me official information on itThanks...
  4. Power Automate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  5. Power Automate joins Copilot

Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  6. BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution: I am working with Riverbed and we have software that capture Windows Event logs summary. I would like to automate the way how we can show the cause of BSOD and provide suggestion on how to resolve it from Enterprise wide view.from our solutiion called, aternity, I can see how...
  7. BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution

BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution: I am working with Riverbed and we have software that capture Windows Event logs summary. I would like to automate the way how we can show the cause of BSOD and provide suggestion on how to resolve it from Enterprise wide view.from our solutiion called, aternity, I can see how...
  8. BSOD - Automate how to show cause and resolution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Facing Intermittent issue with Windows Defender while doing Custom Scan Automation via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Intermittent issue with Windows Defender while doing Custom Scan Automation via...: We are using Teamcity Build Tool where we have a job Automation to do Custom virus scan on some files in the network path running from the command line using the command - MpCmdRun.exe -Scan -ScanType 3 -File "\\abc\123\v\master.129-V" -DisableRemediation running the...
  10. Facing Intermittent issue with Windows Defender while doing Custom Scan Automation via...

Facing Intermittent issue with Windows Defender while doing Custom Scan Automation via...: We are using Teamcity Build Tool where we have a job Automation to do Custom virus scan on some files in the network path running from the command line using the command - MpCmdRun.exe -Scan -ScanType 3 -File "\\abc\123\v\master.129-V" -DisableRemediation running the...