Windows 10: Autonomous Changing Wallpaper when using "Groove Music"

Discus and support Autonomous Changing Wallpaper when using "Groove Music" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, just recently, my desktop wallpaper changing on its own. It always happens when I play music with Groove Music, which is an essential... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CornelliusAxel, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Autonomous Changing Wallpaper when using "Groove Music"

Recently, just recently, my desktop wallpaper changing on its own. It always happens when I play music with Groove Music, which is an essential application that you get when you have Windows 10 on your PC. I couldn't find any setting about it, anyone have a solution or the same problem with me? Kindly reply this. Thank you.

:)

CornelliusAxel, Oct 8, 2019

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Autonomous Changing Wallpaper when using "Groove Music"

Groove Music is NOT working.

Hi Dima Julia,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

Before proceeding, we would appreciate if you provide few answers to us in order to narrow down the issue.

• Did you make any changes to the Groove music app prior to the issue?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on setting option in Groove music app.
    • Click on Choose where we look for music on this PC.
    • And create a path and check.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Autonomous Changing Wallpaper when using "Groove Music"

1. Autonomous Changing Wallpaper when using "Groove Music" - Similar Threads - Autonomous Changing Wallpaper

2. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Groove music changed my desktop wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove music changed my desktop wallpaper.: I was playing some music through Groove Music and it changed my desktop wallpaper. I thought it would change back when I closed the app, it hasn't and now I've lost a picture of my dog that meant a lot to me. Ive no idea where the original picture was stored. Is there a way...
  5. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  6. Groove Music will not change music Genres

Groove Music will not change music Genres: I have some music that does not fit the normal Genres. When ever I searched for my music in Window's Media player it would remove the custom Genres I had created. Groove does not do that. I prefer Groove over Windows Media Player, because it doesn't mess with my music....
  7. Unable to use Groove Music and change it as a default program

Unable to use Groove Music and change it as a default program: [ATTACH] Music Groove default can not be changed. It does not work and can not be changed. At every startup of the PC Written no possible to install, we will soon try again. Why can not I change the default music Groove app?...
  8. Unable to use Groove Music and change it as a default program

Unable to use Groove Music and change it as a default program: Music Groove default can not be changed. It does not work and can not be changed. At every startup of the PC Written no possible to install, we will soon try again. Why can not I change the default music Groove app?[ATTACH][ATTACH] ***Modified title from: Music Groove...
  9. Music Groove

Music Groove: Hello, i have installed fresh windows 10 pro system. I have wanted to listen to my music using Music Groove app. When i have wanted to launch it then it said i need to install Media Feature Pack. Ok, so i have installed both, for 32 and 64bit version using link described...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...