Windows 10: Autopilot.dll WIL error

Discus and support Autopilot.dll WIL error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this issue has been going on for almost a month now,event viewer is showing tons of these errors,i have 3 windows 10 installations and in each the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pekaaa1, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Pekaaa1 Win User

Autopilot.dll WIL error

So this issue has been going on for almost a month now,event viewer is showing tons of these errors,i have 3 windows 10 installations and in each the error is there.Even tried to do a clean install on my main pc today to see if it would go away but to no effect.This is the error:Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 178Message: NULLI searched a bit trough the comunity and found out that there are tons of people having the exact same problem.

:)

Pekaaa1, Aug 24, 2022
  2. RonBarker Win User

Autopilot/LTSC

Hi Mat, I have no idea what LTSC means? Anyhow, have a look at this article: Overview of Windows Autopilot | Microsoft Docs

PS: Windows Autopilot documentation | Microsoft Docs

PPS: I now know what LTSC means. 'Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC)'

Enrolling Windows Modern Devices using Autopilot and Azure Join (soti.net) "The following Microsoft Windows 10 editions are supported for Windows Autopilot:

• Windows 10 Pro
    • Windows 10 Pro Education
    • Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    • Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Education
    • Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC"

RonBarker, Aug 24, 2022
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Aug 24, 2022
  4. Autopilot.dll WIL error

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

Autopilot.dll WIL error

1. Autopilot.dll WIL error - Similar Threads - Autopilot dll WIL

2. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot error: I have been trying to fix my "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service" but ended up disabling it but somehow its still lagging the pc badly. I do not know what to do. I have cleared TPM. disabled the app itself but none of it seems to be working. I am worried that it will...
  3. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autopilot error: I have been trying to fix my "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service" but ended up disabling it but somehow its still lagging the pc badly. I do not know what to do. I have cleared TPM. disabled the app itself but none of it seems to be working. I am worried that it will...
  4. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?: I've been noticing this Autopilot error on my brand new ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM. Should I be worried about it? Nothing bad happened, but I'm a little nervous since I've been seeing a lot of people reporting that this might be an issue, and some are saying that its...
  6. Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?

Should I be concerned about the Autopilot DLL error?: I've been noticing this Autopilot error on my brand new ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZM. Should I be worried about it? Nothing bad happened, but I'm a little nervous since I've been seeing a lot of people reporting that this might be an issue, and some are saying that its...
  7. Random shutdowns and freezes with Kernel Power event ID 86 and autopilot dll. WIL error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shutdowns and freezes with Kernel Power event ID 86 and autopilot dll. WIL error...: Hey - my Laptop freezes, sometimes, sometimes it only blackouts the display for around 10 seconds, leaving a fragment, and then coming back, sometimes it stuck completely, and I can only reboot.This started with the update to Windows 11, but gets worse the last couple of...
  8. Random shutdowns and freezes with Kernel Power event ID 86 and autopilot dll. WIL error...

Random shutdowns and freezes with Kernel Power event ID 86 and autopilot dll. WIL error...: Hey - my Laptop freezes, sometimes, sometimes it only blackouts the display for around 10 seconds, leaving a fragment, and then coming back, sometimes it stuck completely, and I can only reboot.This started with the update to Windows 11, but gets worse the last couple of...
  9. Autopilot.dll WIL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot.dll WIL error: So this issue has been going on for almost a month now,event viewer is showing tons of these errors,i have 3 windows 10 installations and in each the error is there.Even tried to do a clean install on my main pc today to see if it would go away but to no effect.This is the...
  10. Autopilot.dll WIL error

Autopilot.dll WIL error: So this issue has been going on for almost a month now,event viewer is showing tons of these errors,i have 3 windows 10 installations and in each the error is there.Even tried to do a clean install on my main pc today to see if it would go away but to no effect.This is the...