Windows 10: AutoPilot in China

Discus and support AutoPilot in China in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I have tried several times about Autopilot testing on Dell Latitude 5320 and Microsoft surface pro 4, but always failed. Below is an example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sobis, Sep 15, 2021 at 8:07 AM.

1. Sobis Win User

AutoPilot in China

Recently I have tried several times about Autopilot testing on Dell Latitude 5320 and Microsoft surface pro 4, but always failed. Below is an example, you can see the error message is “TPM attestation timed out”.As I know, fTPM assembled on laptops in China, not standard TPM, at least on Dell laptop, not sure if this difference cause this issue.Could someone advise on this issue, thank you!Model: Latitude 5320SN: 1XKH5B3

:)

2. Autopilot Profiles: Azure /Intune.

In the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard I am able to both create and configure Autopilot profiles and (once it’s working) register devices to apply those Autopilot profiles to.

In the Azure Intune Dashboard I am able to do the exact same functions as mentioned above in the Microsoft Partner Center by navigating:

• Open Azure
    • Open InTune
    • Click Device Enrollment
    • Click Windows Enrollment
    • In this GUI there are options for Windows Autopilot

The odd thing is that for the same customer I can configure Autopilot in two different places. Additionally, if I create a profile in one location, it does not propagate to the other. I can have two completely different profiles in each place.

How is it determined which is the profile that will be used for Autopilot if I have one in each place? Is one being phased out? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Also, what would happen if we had a device from a completely different source than Ingram? Like we inherited a client that already had PC’s, and we wanted to onboard them with the Azure/InTune stack? Would we not be able to register
    those devices? I don’t think Ingram would interested in taking requests for devices that they didn’t even sell.

Thank you.

JohneSanchez4994, Sep 15, 2021 at 8:10 AM
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to use Autopilot to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, without decrypting Symantec Endpoint encryption drive.

We would suggest you to refer the Symantec article on
    How to upgrade computers encrypted with Symantec Endpoint Encryption to a Windows 10 release
    and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the article on
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices
    to know more about using Windows Autopilot.

However, as you are working on Windows Autopilot, let me point you in the right direction towards the appropriate forum better suited for Windows Autopilot. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to assist you with your query. I hope that you will find the resolution at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

4. Brink Win User

AutoPilot in China

Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/1371494

Thema:

AutoPilot in China

1. AutoPilot in China - Similar Threads - AutoPilot China

2. Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup Kiosk Mode on Windows 10 using AutoPilot: I am having issues when it comes to the "Setting up your device for work" and Device Setup for a new AutoPilot and Kiosk Mode setup using Setup a Windows 10 kiosk device using Intune and AutoPilot In The Cloud 247 as a guide except not using Kiosk Browser - chose Edge.Device...
  3. Windows 11 AutoPilot ESP Screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 AutoPilot ESP Screenshot: [ATTACH] I'm liking the sleekness of the updated ESP screen https://preview.redd.it/t75ex0rgip571.png?width=602&format=png&auto=webp&s=96f28a021f531f8b5128ec9b1d64b3def1ef408c submitted by /u/digitalinsomniac87 [link] [comments]...
  4. AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AutoPilot for Existing Devices - MDM Enrollment: Trying to find a way to get devices enrolled with Endpoint Manager without the need for local admin or VPN. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get devices enrolled during this time of remote work? everything i have checked on either requires connection to the local...
  5. Windows 10 Pro, set up with Autopilot and logging in with MS365 credentials but I can't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro, set up with Autopilot and logging in with MS365 credentials but I can't...: So on my home desktop PC I had to reinstall so figured I'd put it on the MS365 domain. I wiped it and set it up with autopilot which worked great. However, on another PC like my Mac if I try to remote desktop into it now (after enabling remote desktop in the This PC settings...
  6. Microsoft announces Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 public preview: Today, we are announcing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 public preview! In May, the HoloLens and Microsoft Endpoint Manager teams announced the Windows Autopilot private preview for HoloLens 2. Since then, hundreds of customers have participated in the program to deliver...
  7. MS Autopilot and Computer rename

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Autopilot and Computer rename: Hi there, We have a serial number naming convention on our estate - We are moving to AAD with giving users the OOBE using InTune and Autopilot. One issue we came across was the %SERIAL% needs to have a parameter before it eg DESK-%SERIAL% - Is there anyway around this or...
  8. Autopilot, Autothrottle and instrumental issues in MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot, Autothrottle and instrumental issues in MS Flight Simulator 2020: Hello guys, I have been playing the game since launch and problems keep appearing since the moment of the slow download. I am not willing to talk about frequent crashing despite good specs: Ryzen 2700x und 2080 Ti, but the autopilot in airliners like A320 Neo, B747 and B787...
  9. Reset of AutoPilot device prompting for password of non-existent user

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset of AutoPilot device prompting for password of non-existent user: Hello I have a laptop registered in auto pilot that was originally enrolled by a user whose login name has subsequently changed. The auto pilot process keeps bringing the device to the login prompt for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have the correct...
  10. How do you remove the Autopilot update completely?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you remove the Autopilot update completely?: At various times Microsoft has inadvertently delivered an Autopilot update to all W10 Pro machines, not just those enrolled in Autopilot. Here's the one from December... This update was available through Windows Update. However, we have removed it because it was being...