Windows 10: Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

Discus and support Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, I am using windows 10 version 1903. My problem is that I couldn't prevent media streaming softwares such as Spotify or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by İdris Çetebozan, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

Hello Microsoft community,

I am using windows 10 version 1903.

My problem is that I couldn't prevent media streaming softwares such as Spotify or Youtube to autoplay when I plug in the headphone to the laptop. Every time I pause the video or song, autoplay screen pops up after like 20 seconds and media restarts streaming.

I switched the autoplay off from the control pane but it didn't work.

Please show me the way to turn it off.

Thanks

:)

İdris Çetebozan, Jul 20, 2019

2. Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jul 20, 2019
  3. caliStr Win User
    headphones don't autoplay in Windiows 10.

Original Title: headphones don't autoplay w10

how can i get my the sound to automatically connect to my headphones when i plug them in without having to manually switch it every time. laptop

caliStr, Jul 20, 2019
  4. txstoby Win User

Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

1. Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop - Similar Threads - Autoplay doesn't turn

2. When I plug in charger, laptop doesn't "show" charging. With battery out and plugged-in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I plug in charger, laptop doesn't "show" charging. With battery out and plugged-in...: I've tried reinstalling the battery driver thrice. Figured if the port was busted, laptop shouldn't power on with power cable alone. If you're tech minded, please share your thoughts with me. Thanks man. submitted by /u/fresh_temperature [link] [comments]...
  3. Laptop not switching to headphones when I plug them in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not switching to headphones when I plug them in: Recently I've had an issue with my laptop where if I plug in headphones (ANY headphones) it will continue to play sound through my laptop's speakers. If I reinstall my audio driver with my headphones plugged in, however, the sound will play through my headphones until they...
  4. no sound when I plug in my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound when I plug in my headphones: When I plug in my headphones, windows turns the sound down to zero. I am on a windows 10 desktop computer that is a few months old. Today is the first time I've tried to use my old headphones. Following advice online I went to SOUND - COMMUNICATIONS and set it to NOTHING,...
  5. My laptop's microphone doesn't work when I plug in my headphones.

My laptop's microphone doesn't work when I plug in my headphones.: I want to plug in my headphones and still have my laptop's built-in microphone record sound (e.g. my voice). Right now, if my plug in my headphones, the laptop's microphone doesn't pick up anything. With my old pair of headphones, this wasn't an issue-- I could record my...
  6. Sound turns off when I close the laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound turns off when I close the laptop: Hi, My HP ProBook Windows 10 laptop stops playing music from the Windows Media Player when I close the lid. I have gone into the control panel and clicked do nothing when both unplugged and charging. The music continues playing when the laptop lid closes when it is is...
  7. No bass when i plug in headphone

No bass when i plug in headphone: I need help guys, when I play music through my laptop speakers, it plays well with bass but when connect and earphone or headphone to my audio jack, the music quality decreases and the bass of my headphone has extremely low bass. I don't know if it has to do with me updating...
  8. Laptop doesn't turn off the screen or go to sleep when inactive

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop doesn't turn off the screen or go to sleep when inactive: Hello everyone, so just the other day I (finally) upgraded my Lenovo Ideapad Z510 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. So far, I'm pretty happy about it, so I'm definitely not regretting it, but there is one thing that it's starting to frustrate me. Basically, when the...
  9. Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off AutoPlay in Windows 10 AutoPlay lets you choose an action for different kinds of media when you plug in a device or insert media. You can set AutoPlay to open different kinds of content, such as photos,...
  10. Laptop screen backlight doesn't turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen backlight doesn't turn off: Hi, I recently updated my DELL L502X to Windows 10 from Windows 7. All drivers have been installed and Device Manager shows no problem. However I'm seeing a weird issue. I'm using an external monitor (ASUS) through HDMI. I'm setting the display to show on external monitor...