Windows 10: Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

Discus and support Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, I am using windows 10 version 1903. My problem is that I couldn't prevent media streaming softwares such as Spotify or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by İdris Çetebozan, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

Hello Microsoft community,

I am using windows 10 version 1903.

My problem is that I couldn't prevent media streaming softwares such as Spotify or Youtube to autoplay when I plug in the headphone to the laptop. Every time I pause the video or song, autoplay screen pops up after like 20 seconds and media restarts streaming.

I switched the autoplay off from the control pane but it didn't work.

Please show me the way to turn it off.

Thanks

:)

İdris Çetebozan, Jul 20, 2019

2. Audio jack doesn`t work

Today when i plugged out headphones, it doesn`t display that you`ve unplugged headphones, seems goes something wrong. Now i can hear sonud only from plugged headphones. How to repair this problem?

clayer---01, Jul 20, 2019
  3. caliStr Win User
    headphones don't autoplay in Windiows 10.

Original Title: headphones don't autoplay w10

how can i get my the sound to automatically connect to my headphones when i plug them in without having to manually switch it every time. laptop

caliStr, Jul 20, 2019
  4. txstoby Win User

Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop

1. Autoplay doesn't turn off when I plug in the headphone to the laptop - Similar Threads - Autoplay doesn't turn

2. Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.: Whenever I plug in my wired headphones into the audio jack, the audio still comes out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. However when I open the Realtek audio console and then plug the headphones it, the audio gets rerouted to the headphones and I also get a...
  3. Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't recognize headphones when plugged in.: Whenever I plug in my wired headphones into the audio jack, the audio still comes out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. However when I open the Realtek audio console and then plug the headphones it, the audio gets rerouted to the headphones and I also get a...
  4. Headphones doesn't work when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones doesn't work when plugged in: Headphones doesn't work when plugged in. Need to insert the headphones when the laptop is off and then need start it. This detects the headphones. It is not possible to reboot the system whenever there is a need of a headphone....
  5. Headphones doesn't work when plugged in

Headphones doesn't work when plugged in: Headphones doesn't work when plugged in. Need to insert the headphones when the laptop is off and then need start it. This detects the headphones. It is not possible to reboot the system whenever there is a need of a headphone....
  6. Headphones doesn't work when plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.: When i plug in my laptop, it turns off. How can i fix please help, also when the screen is off, its power off. please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turns-off-when-i-plug-in-my-laptop/213e621a-d0b0-4b90-86f0-8a35c66ec478
  8. Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.: When i plug in my laptop, it turns off. How can i fix please help, also when the screen is off, its power off. please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-turns-off-when-i-plug-in-my-laptop/213e621a-d0b0-4b90-86f0-8a35c66ec478
  9. Computer turns off when i plug in my laptop.

10. Monitor doesn't turn off when TV is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor doesn't turn off when TV is plugged in?: So here's the set up: WIN10 pro 64bit MSI X470 Gamingplus + AMD Ryzen 7 2700 RTX2070 MSI MAG322CQR (connected with displayport) Samsung TV (connected with HDMI) Now all works fine if I unplug the TV from GPU. But when I plug in the HDMI to connect my TV, my monitor...