Windows 10: Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application.

Discus and support Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my problem: I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeeBos, Apr 26, 2019.

1. LeeBos Win User

Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application.

Here is my problem:
    I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs which creates an autorun.exe to do so. In troubleshooting I have found that the autorun.exe starts but then stops before completing. Created apps will run on another machine, but not on this one. And apps created on another machine will not run on this machine but will on others. Below is what I see in the event logs.

What could be causing this?

Faulting application name: autorun.exe_AutoPlay Media Studio Runtime, version: 8.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x56e6f3d6

Faulting module name: autorun.exe, version: 8.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x56e6f3d6

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000fbada

Faulting process id: 0x346c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4fbac3f5cf8d2

Faulting application path: C:\Users\Lee\Documents\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Projects\Example_TestMe\CD_Root\autorun.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Users\Lee\Documents\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Projects\Example_TestMe\CD_Root\autorun.exe

Report Id: 0843e184-080c-4ea4-9a27-5ee820ec6d57

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

LeeBos, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Program doesn't exist for Autoplay

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to set the Autoplay settings and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control Panel.
    • Go to Control Panel and locate AutoPlay.
    • In AutoPlay settings make sure that you check Use AutoPlay for all media and devices.
    • Next click the Reset all defaults button. Your Autoplay settings should be reset to default.

Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application. autoplay-problems-windows-10.png

• Insert USB or DVD to see if Autoplay is working.

You can also try downloading Windows Media Player 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=20426

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 26, 2019
  4. brenoaf Win User

Configure Windows Phone App For Desktop in Windows 8 AutoPlay

Hi!

Maybe you are correct. I had not thought of it this way.

Still, perhaps there is a problem with the development of the sync application. For example, I have installed the "Media Player Classic" and when I select the "AutoPlay" to DVD, this program appears in the list. The installer of the "Media Player Classic"
    was responsible for this configuration.

I'll create a thread in the forum for Windows 8.

Thanks,

Breno

brenoaf, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application. - Similar Threads - Autoplay Media Studio

2. media Creation Tool won't run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    media Creation Tool won't run: Hi gentlemen, I am nursing a new laptop again, with win 10 v.1909 on it. After running into problems with HELLO and Passwords ,I thought I had cured those problems by a system reset. But after a few deadends, an upgrade (which my pc would not acknowledge) to 2004 was...
  3. Windows Applications won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Applications won't run: For some reason, whenever I try to open any kind of Windows app Microsoft Store, Calculator, Camera,etc., I won't open. It looks like it's trying to open. It pops up for a few seconds, then suddenly crashes. I've been having this problem for quite some time. Please help....
  4. Media Autoplay Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Autoplay Windows 10 1909: I'm trying to stop websites from automatically playing media in Microsoft Edge. I've changed Media autoplay setting to Limit and for some reason don't have an option to block. My only choices is either Limit or Allow. I also changed Site permissions to Strict and it doesn't...
  5. Downloaded applications won't run.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloaded applications won't run.: I just got a new laptop and set it up and I went on internet explorer to download google chrome and it downloaded but when I clicked to run the set up, it did nothing. Same thing happened with other downloads. Any suggestions? Please and thank you....
  6. Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work: Here is my problem: I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs...
  7. Unable to launch Autoplay Media Studio 8.5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to launch Autoplay Media Studio 8.5: Strange problem. I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs which...
  8. Windows Media Player autoplay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player autoplay?: Whenever I select a playlist to run on my Windows Media Player it closes itself as soon as the first video/song is over and it tries to start the next one. How do I fix this...
  9. Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available: We are pleased to announce the release of the Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5). This preview of Visual Studio includes the Preview SDK Build 17095 as an optional component. Download the Visual Studio 2017 Preview (Pre-release Visual Studio 2017 | Visual Studio...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio '15' Preview 5: Today we released Visual Studio “15” Preview 5. With this Preview, I want to focus mostly on performance improvements, and in the coming days we’ll have some follow-up posts about the performance gains we’ve seen. I’m also going to point out some of the productivity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x01d4fbac3f5cf8d2

2. AutoPlay.Media.Studio.8.