Windows 10: Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work

Discus and support Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my problem: I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeeBos, Apr 28, 2019.

1. LeeBos Win User

Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work

Here is my problem:
    I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs which creates an autorun.exe to do so. In troubleshooting I have found that the autorun.exe starts but then stops before completing. Created apps will run on another machine, but not on this one. And apps created on another machine will not run on this machine but will on others. Below is what I see in the event logs.

Do you think an in place upgrade will fix this Problem?

Faulting application name: autorun.exe_AutoPlay Media Studio Runtime, version: 8.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x56e6f3d6

Faulting module name: autorun.exe, version: 8.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x56e6f3d6

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000fbada

Faulting process id: 0x346c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4fbac3f5cf8d2

Faulting application path: C:\Users\Lee\Documents\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Projects\Example_TestMe\CD_Root\autorun.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Users\Lee\Documents\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Projects\Example_TestMe\CD_Root\autorun.exe

Report Id: 0843e184-080c-4ea4-9a27-5ee820ec6d57

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

LeeBos, Apr 28, 2019

2. Program doesn't exist for Autoplay

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to set the Autoplay settings and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control Panel.
    • Go to Control Panel and locate AutoPlay.
    • In AutoPlay settings make sure that you check Use AutoPlay for all media and devices.
    • Next click the Reset all defaults button. Your Autoplay settings should be reset to default.

Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work autoplay-problems-windows-10.png

• Insert USB or DVD to see if Autoplay is working.

You can also try downloading Windows Media Player 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=20426

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work

autoplay doesn't work after loading windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know if you have installed all the pending updates on your device.

Also, check with the sound drivers as well.

I suggest you to check with the setting for AutoPlay and check if it helps.

Even if you have turned on the AutoPlay option, there might be some option chosen Choose AutoPlay defaults. I suggest you to check with those options.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type AutoPlay and click on AutoPlay settings.
    • To enable AutoPlay, move the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices button to On.
    • Next you can choose and set your AutoPlay defaults.
    For Removable drives, the following options are available from the drop-down menu:

• Take no action
    • Open folder to view files
    • Ask me every time
    • Configure this drive for backup (File History)
    • Configure storage settings (Settings).

For Memory Cards, the options available are:

• Play video files using alternate
      software
    • Play using Windows Media Player
    • Take no action
    • Open folder to view files
    • Ask me every time.
    Set your options and exit.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work

1. Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work - Similar Threads - Autoplay Media Studio

2. Autoplay not autoplaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoplay not autoplaying: Recently, my radio station stopped autoplaying. I searched and found How to Enable or Disable Media Autoplay in Microsoft Edge in Windows - Microsoft Community to remember where the setting resides. I checked and the url is still in the Allow section. Why won't it autoplay?...
  3. Autoplay not autoplaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay not autoplaying: Recently, my radio station stopped autoplaying. I searched and found How to Enable or Disable Media Autoplay in Microsoft Edge in Windows - Microsoft Community to remember where the setting resides. I checked and the url is still in the Allow section. Why won't it autoplay?...
  4. win 1o autoplay won't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 1o autoplay won't work.: win 1o autoplay won't work. Have reinstalled win 10, no joy. Atuplay is set to ON. Current_user_ registry entry show no value under policies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-1o-autoplay-wont-work/3f199603-8c5c-4415-8778-51851cc69bcc
  5. Media Autoplay Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Autoplay Windows 10 1909: I'm trying to stop websites from automatically playing media in Microsoft Edge. I've changed Media autoplay setting to Limit and for some reason don't have an option to block. My only choices is either Limit or Allow. I also changed Site permissions to Strict and it doesn't...
  6. Unable to launch Autoplay Media Studio 8.5

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to launch Autoplay Media Studio 8.5: Strange problem. I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs which...
  7. Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application.

Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't preview or run created application.: Here is my problem: I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs...
  8. studio wireless won't work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    studio wireless won't work in windows 10: Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B728\00e04c000001 requires further installation. I made everything what was suggested here... and still… nothing is working..the message stays there.. And the troubleshooter don't find anything (he says I have repaired it)… The drivers says that...
  9. Windows Media Player autoplay?

Windows Media Player autoplay?: Whenever I select a playlist to run on my Windows Media Player it closes itself as soon as the first video/song is over and it tries to start the next one. How do I fix this...
  10. Autoplay stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Autoplay stopped working: Autoplay stopped working until I open "This PC". Then it does what it's supposed to do. Any ideas? 20672