Windows 10: Autoplaying videos

Discus and support Autoplaying videos in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome? 17047 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cthom, Aug 16, 2015.

1. cthom Win User

Autoplaying videos

How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome?

:)

cthom, Aug 16, 2015

2. How to stop video autoplay (Adobe Flash Videos) in Google Chrome

My mistake.

The video at this link is HTML5 and not a Flash video.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-...jose-antonio-vargas-and-tucker-carlson-clash/

(I have yet to find a Flash video that autoplays -- so I had to suspend testing.)

There's an extension for those who are seeing unwanted autoplay of HTML5 videos with Chrome at this link. At least it prevents autoplay of HTML5 videos for me.

https://chrome.google.com/
    I apologize for the confusion.

Case closed.

sdmike1974, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Autoplay

When I plug my iPhone in to import videos for my youtube channel autoplay does not open. I have tried every thing in every post. All I can get to is autoplay settings through control panel. Without autoplay I can import photos and video but videos never
    have content. MS Windows 10

Arnold Rogers, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Autoplaying videos

1. Autoplaying videos - Similar Threads - Autoplaying videos

2. How do I disable autoplay in Windows 10 video player app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable autoplay in Windows 10 video player app?: I'm asking this question here because Google is giving me the wrong search results for my problem. This is the autoplay I want to disable permanently: [ATTACH]...
  3. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards: I cannot figure out a way to add "Import pictures and videos using Windows" as an option in autoplay for memory cards or cameras on a new Windows 10 computer....
  4. Autoplay videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay videos: I find autoplay videos irritating. In Firefox, I had gone to about:config and changed the media.autoplay boolean to false. This solved the problem until recently. The videos have been playing again. Any advice?
  5. autoplay videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autoplay videos: Hi, I am play a game, but an ad came on and I can't get it off. Can someone tell me how to turn off the video. Thank you, TrossZZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoplay-videos/c0e60a3e-0003-4fec-bb3d-92839fb7f7c7
  6. Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Autoplay Videos on Win10 Facebook App?: I dont see a way to turn on videos autoplaying on the Facebook App from the Windows store. Can anyone direct me to an answer or have a solution? Thanks in advance! JC 118324
  7. Twitter PWA receives another new update with autoplay videos and more

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA receives another new update with autoplay videos and more: Twitter which released its PWA (Progressive Web App) for Windows 10 some time ago has been constantly adding new features to the application. Twitter PWA is a web app that works across all devices like the web, Windows 10 and Android. The social media giant in its previous...
  8. Prevent Video Content From Autoplaying

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent Video Content From Autoplaying: Hi, This question is regarding the auto playing of video's on web page's while using the ms edge browser, I really wish that Microsoft would include a setting option that would make it easy for a user of the edge browser to do this. I'm currently running edge browser version...
  9. Google Chrome: Block Video Autoplay

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Block Video Autoplay: Not sure if everyone else is as annoyed by sites like CNN where videos play automatically, but I was elated to read that Chrome was going to allow blocking autoplay of videos. When is that coming? I had read Jan 2018, but I can't find the setting. 103131
  10. Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows: I and others have asked this question before, but no luck so far. The Photos app is terrible, I've gone back to Windows Photo Viewer using the excellent tutorial. Windows Photo Viewer - Restore in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Is there a way to go back to Import...