Windows 10: Autoplaying videos

Discus and support Autoplaying videos in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome? 17047 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cthom, Aug 16, 2015.

1. cthom Win User

Autoplaying videos

How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome?

:)

cthom, Aug 16, 2015

2. How to stop video autoplay (Adobe Flash Videos) in Google Chrome

My mistake.

The video at this link is HTML5 and not a Flash video.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-...jose-antonio-vargas-and-tucker-carlson-clash/

(I have yet to find a Flash video that autoplays -- so I had to suspend testing.)

There's an extension for those who are seeing unwanted autoplay of HTML5 videos with Chrome at this link. At least it prevents autoplay of HTML5 videos for me.

https://chrome.google.com/
    I apologize for the confusion.

Case closed.

sdmike1974, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Autoplay

When I plug my iPhone in to import videos for my youtube channel autoplay does not open. I have tried every thing in every post. All I can get to is autoplay settings through control panel. Without autoplay I can import photos and video but videos never
    have content. MS Windows 10

Arnold Rogers, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Autoplaying videos

1. Autoplaying videos - Similar Threads - Autoplaying videos

2. When I disable autoplay videos, the volume on YouTube is muted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I disable autoplay videos, the volume on YouTube is muted.: If I click on a link with a video in it, the default volume would automatically default to 100% for each video, waking up the entire house. After searching, I was told by websites to go to "Site settings" and disable autoplay videos. I did, but now I get no sound on anything....
  3. When I disable autoplay videos, the volume on YouTube is muted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I disable autoplay videos, the volume on YouTube is muted.: If I click on a link with a video in it, the default volume would automatically default to 100% for each video, waking up the entire house. After searching, I was told by websites to go to "Site settings" and disable autoplay videos. I did, but now I get no sound on anything....
  4. When I disable autoplay videos, the volume on YouTube is muted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?: Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10...
  6. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?: Hello all, I have a weird one. I just finished making a couple of websites on wix, they use background videos, animations and embedded videos.None of these visual elements play automatically as they should on Chrome, Opera, Edge or Firefox but ONLY on my main Windows 10...
  7. Can and is Windows 10 stopping videos autoplaying in ALL browsers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to turn of videos from autoplaying in search box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn of videos from autoplaying in search box?: I'm having an issue where videos are playing at random, when using the search box bottom toolbar, Windows 10. When I search for a file name with a word that happens to be in the news, it will blast a live video on the topic. I have searched everywhere and can't manage to turn...
  9. How to turn of videos from autoplaying in search box?

How to turn of videos from autoplaying in search box?: I'm having an issue where videos are playing at random, when using the search box bottom toolbar, Windows 10. When I search for a file name with a word that happens to be in the news, it will blast a live video on the topic. I have searched everywhere and can't manage to turn...
  10. How to turn of videos from autoplaying in search box?

in Windows 10 Customization