Windows 10: Autorepair Loop is dumb

Discus and support Autorepair Loop is dumb in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok someone tell me to fix this loop or I can't even do my homework... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Window dumb, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Autorepair Loop is dumb

Ok someone tell me to fix this loop or I can't even do my homework

:)

Window dumb, Sep 14, 2020

2. After an update then shutdown last night, Win version 10.0.10586 stuck in autorepair loop.

Is the computer-in-question still "stuck in autorepair loop" or can you successfully restart the computer in Safe Mode (with or without Networking)? ...how about "clean boot" troubleshooting mode?

How to start Win10 in Safe Mode

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Clean boot troubleshooting in Win10

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

Autorepair Loop is dumb

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t/450597e7-c3c6-4338-a2ac-88f90aaf0aef?auth=1

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Autorepair Loop is dumb

1. Autorepair Loop is dumb - Similar Threads - Autorepair Loop dumb

2. Autorepair password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autorepair password incorrect: Hi my pc went into autorepair mode the other day asking for Bitlocker password. I managed to to solve that issue but it still is always in autorepair no matter what I do, however this time when is save mode what ever I press, be it command prompt, uninstall, reboot it just...
  3. Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10: Help me please, I can’t get out of this blue screen menu. I clicked on ‘command prompt’ but the black box did not come up. Instead I got a message about the system administrator?? It didn’t make any sense because I am the admin on my personal computer. Is there a way to...
  4. Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10

Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10: Help me please, I can’t get out of this blue screen menu. I clicked on ‘command prompt’ but the black box did not come up. Instead I got a message about the system administrator?? It didn’t make any sense because I am the admin on my personal computer. Is there a way to...
  5. Autorepair Loop after Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop

Bluescreen to autorepair boot loop: On Saturday, 6/12/2021, I got a bluescreen in the middle of playing CS:GO. The error was an unexpected_store_exception. I figured, no biggie, sometimes thing just break. I let it restart, where it proceeded to get stuck into a boot loop. There's a few weird things about this....
  7. Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Boot Loop stuck at autorepair: Hi all, Not sure if this was caused by the new Windows update or what. My desktop has been working flawlessly with no issues or concerns. Last night, I powered it off and there was no prompt to update or a scheduled update listed. Tonight, powering it on immediately opened a...
  8. Trapped in AutoRepair / Windows Setup loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trapped in AutoRepair / Windows Setup loop: My computer crashed unexpectedly, and when it restarted it booted to the autorepair tool. None of the options in the tool work except command prompt. Reverting to a previous state gives an error, loading an image gives an error, running diagnostic gives an error. After...
  9. this is dumb

this is dumb: I'm xbox live enforcement, and I got a suspension for no reason... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/this-is-dumb/8f60a42a-4680-428d-bc9c-09993e592a0a
  10. Stuck in autorepair loop when booting

Stuck in autorepair loop when booting: Stuck in auto repair loop when booting windows 10. With auto rpair turned off I get a 0xc0000225 error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/stuck-in-autorepair-loop-when-booting/8d475ba8-cf52-44e4-b67a-488246319b2c