Windows 10: Autorotate function not working

Discus and support Autorotate function not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP spectre x360 laptop doesn't auto rotate when tilted to the side, although when tilted it shows a little notification at the top left of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Praise Ogunleye, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Autorotate function not working

My HP spectre x360 laptop doesn't auto rotate when tilted to the side, although when tilted it shows a little notification at the top left of the screen that says auto rotate on but doesn't rotate at all

:)

Praise Ogunleye, Dec 21, 2020
  2. vrr3488 Win User

autorotation not working??

Today i updated my lumia 520 tp Amber., after updating my autorotation is not working?? Please suggest what to do make it work

vrr3488, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Screen autorotation not working

I have a ne HP 810 G3 Revolve tablet PC and I can not get the autorotation to work.

I was told this only works in Tablet mode, so I set that to automatically kick in when I rotated the screen -- but the screen image did not rotate.

So, I set tablet mode to manual, rotated the screen, and selected table mode -- and nothing happened.

Anyone have any suggestions?

This is a GREAT little tablet/laptop and this is the only issue I'm having with it.

Mark Phelps, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Autorotate function not working

Autorotate partially working

Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble with my Nokia 5800. Ever since I've instaled v50 firmware, the autorotate works a little bit harder.. What I'm trying to say is that when I rotate the phone 90 degrees it doesn't autorotate. It does autorotate when I do this 90 degrees
    step plus holding the phone in a straight position (90 degrees off the ground) . I don't know if you understood what I just said. Only in this position works _| In other positions like _\ it doesn't work.

Well, when I had the original firmware (v40) it worked a little bit better. But now it autorotates only in certains positions. And now I can't revert to the original firmware.

So please help me with this one.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

lunganalex, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Autorotate function not working

1. Autorotate function not working - Similar Threads - Autorotate function working

2. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?: Hi,My laptop asus TP500L, when I flip it to the right or left the screen rotates in the wrong direction and it becomes upside down , I think that the sensor needs calibration or reset , it’s not a problem of Ctrl+Alt+Arrow , I tried it but it didn’t help me out I want the...
  3. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?: Hi,My laptop asus TP500L, when I flip it to the right or left the screen rotates in the wrong direction and it becomes upside down , I think that the sensor needs calibration or reset , it’s not a problem of Ctrl+Alt+Arrow , I tried it but it didn’t help me out I want the...
  4. autorotation grayed out

autorotation grayed out: my hp elitebook has its autorotation grayed out, i have tried every possible method mentioned online that i found, it has benn like this for months. i did the regerdit method where i make the 0 value to 1 in Enable and in LastOrientation, but when i reboot as it is advised...
  5. Autorotate function dead after Windows Functional Update Version 2OH2

Autorotate function dead after Windows Functional Update Version 2OH2: After updating last night the Autorotation lock buttom disappeared from the Ino Center. I found how to get the button back HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AutoRotation but even when switched on it does not rotate anymore. How can I activate the...
  6. Disable Autorotation

Disable Autorotation: I am having trouble with auto rotation as the laptop is not responding for a short period of time even while slightly tilted. Rotation lock button is unclickable. Any idea?...
  7. Autorotate Flashes and Laptop goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autorotate Flashes and Laptop goes to sleep: I have an Acer Aspire R and it's running windows 10. It has begun going to sleep on its own, especially when I'm in the middle of using it. I have searched far and wide for a solution to this and I'm getting frustrated. Sometimes when my computer decides to lock itself "Auto...
  8. How to Disable Autorotate?

How to Disable Autorotate?: I have a 2-in-1 laptop that I use in Desktop mode, never in Tablet mode. The permanently attached touchpad and keyboard will become disabled whenever an "Autorotate On" block appears in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. I can re-enable the touchpad and keyboard by...
  9. Autorotate+new Asus monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Autorotate+new Asus monitor: I just got my dad a new 27" Asus ips monitor that can rotate to portrait mode, which he wanted as a feature. Is there a way to have Windows 10 automatically rotate the screen when he physically rotates the monitor or does he have to go through display settings? 101673
  10. Screen autorotation not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen autorotation not working: I have a ne HP 810 G3 Revolve tablet PC and I can not get the autorotation to work. I was told this only works in Tablet mode, so I set that to automatically kick in when I rotated the screen -- but the screen image did not rotate. So, I set tablet mode to manual,...