Windows 10: Autorotate+new Asus monitor

Discus and support Autorotate+new Asus monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just got my dad a new 27" Asus ips monitor that can rotate to portrait mode, which he wanted as a feature. Is there a way to have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Winneh da Pu, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Autorotate+new Asus monitor

I just got my dad a new 27" Asus ips monitor that can rotate to portrait mode, which he wanted as a feature.

Is there a way to have Windows 10 automatically rotate the screen when he physically rotates the monitor or does he have to go through display settings?

:)

Winneh da Pu, Jan 3, 2018
  2. SL._889 Win User

Asus 2 in 1 will not automaticly switch to tablet mode when flipped in Windows 10 after changing the HDD to SSD

I have also a similar problem using my new Asus Zenbook..

The laptop seems not to sense being flipped to tablet mode; If I just flip the laptop and keep it horizontal, it does not switch in to the tablet mode. If I turn the tablet mode manually on from the settings, autorotate is screwed up and also the touch keyboard
    doesn't pop up automatically.

But however, if I flip the laptop and keep it vertical, it does turn into tablet mode and even more oddily the touch keyboard and autorotate work as charm - as long as i don't put the Asus horizontally.

Extremely annoying and Asus customer support couldn't help much - they suggested recovering original settings to Windows 10 which would mean erasing all information I currently have on the laptop..

They though that it could be a driver issue, too. Maybe Asus sensors are incompatible with current version of WIndows 10 or it's drivers? Could experts in Microsoft maybe help?

SL._889, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Simonxl Win User
    Flip lock and the Invensence G Sensor compatibility on Windows 10

Hi Tarig0

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it was the first place I check and there was no option for flip lock or autorotate functionality.

Its a though the it doesn't exist in the laptop. I was hoping installing the driver from Asus would work but the files do not want to install

Thanks

Simonxl, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Autorotate+new Asus monitor

The hardware may be able to handle the feature within itself, but, you may have to download and install a driver for that purpose.
    Check the manual and/or install disk first.

Example:

Autorotate+new Asus monitor [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 3, 2018
Thema:

Autorotate+new Asus monitor

1. Autorotate+new Asus monitor - Similar Threads - Autorotate+new Asus monitor

2. autorotation grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    autorotation grayed out: my hp elitebook has its autorotation grayed out, i have tried every possible method mentioned online that i found, it has benn like this for months. i did the regerdit method where i make the 0 value to 1 in Enable and in LastOrientation, but when i reboot as it is advised...
  3. Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Yellowish tint on new Asus Monitor with VGA cable and adaptor: hi,i have just bought this adaptor > Rankie 1080P Active HDTV HDMI naar VGA-adapter (stekker naar bus) converter met audio voor pc, monitor, projector, HDTV, Xbox en meer: Amazon.nl there's something odd, i just used the provided vga cable so brand new and the tint on the...
  4. Autorotate function not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autorotate function not working: My HP spectre x360 laptop doesn't auto rotate when tilted to the side, although when tilted it shows a little notification at the top left of the screen that says auto rotate on but doesn't rotate at all...
  5. ASUS secondary monitor issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS secondary monitor issue.: Hi Guys, I hope all is well with you and your family, I am not sure what seems to be the problem but I notice it affects to ASUS MoBo, my Laptop and two desktop has the same problem, most probably I think it's the Windows 10 update bug to ASUS MoBo. Problem: Secondary...
  6. Disable Autorotation

Disable Autorotation: I am having trouble with auto rotation as the laptop is not responding for a short period of time even while slightly tilted. Rotation lock button is unclickable. Any idea?...
  7. asus curved monitor

asus curved monitor: I'm using a curved Asus monitor as the only screen for my Surface. Is there a way to have office products to only open in half the screen? So I don't have to continually re-size Word, excel, PPT etc. Thanks,...
  8. How to Disable Autorotate?

How to Disable Autorotate?: I have a 2-in-1 laptop that I use in Desktop mode, never in Tablet mode. The permanently attached touchpad and keyboard will become disabled whenever an "Autorotate On" block appears in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. I can re-enable the touchpad and keyboard by...
  9. ASUS VK278Q Monitor Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VK278Q Monitor Webcam: Hi All, I have a Asus VK278Q Monitor with integrated webcam https://www.asus.com/us/Commercial-Monitors/VK278Q/ The software that came with the webcam was called LifeFrame and I remember it last working with Windows 7 I tried to install it with on Windows 10 (64...
  10. Screen autorotation not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen autorotation not working: I have a ne HP 810 G3 Revolve tablet PC and I can not get the autorotation to work. I was told this only works in Tablet mode, so I set that to automatically kick in when I rotated the screen -- but the screen image did not rotate. So, I set tablet mode to manual,...