Windows 10: autorotation grayed out

Discus and support autorotation grayed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my hp elitebook has its autorotation grayed out, i have tried every possible method mentioned online that i found, it has benn like this for months. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zoubanadir, Sep 4, 2021.

1. autorotation grayed out

my hp elitebook has its autorotation grayed out, i have tried every possible method mentioned online that i found, it has benn like this for months. i did the regerdit method where i make the 0 value to 1 in Enable and in LastOrientation, but when i reboot as it is advised the values goback again to 0 and the problem is the same. pleas help me out, i need foor studies and work!

:)

Zoubanadir, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Ed8122 Win User

Lost AUTOROTATE on my ACER R13 convertable laptop is is showing but grayed out.

After a W10 update I lost AUTOROTATE on my ACER R13 convertable laptop is is showing but grayed out.

Ed8122, Sep 4, 2021
  3. How to Disable Autorotate?

Greg, thanks for your reply.

Following your suggestion, here are the results:

In Desktop mode with the laptop at a 45 degree angle with touchpad and keyboard enabled, the Rotation Lock slide is set to ON and grayed out. When the laptop is returned to horizontal, the Rotation Lock slide switches to OFF and is enabled (dark). When
    the laptop is returned to more than 45 degrees, the Rotation Lock slide switches to ON and goes gray, and the touchpad and keyboard are enabled.

Obviously there is a lower order routine that is overriding User available Settings. The next question is how to access that routine, or routines.

I'm comfortable using Regedit if I know the function(s) that control Autorotate.

HankCoolidge, Sep 4, 2021
  4. vrr3488 Win User

autorotation grayed out

autorotation not working??

Today i updated my lumia 520 tp Amber., after updating my autorotation is not working?? Please suggest what to do make it work

vrr3488, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

autorotation grayed out

1. autorotation grayed out - Similar Threads - autorotation grayed

2. How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 and would like to disable the animation that plays when changing the tablet's orientation because it's slow and makes rotating the display take too long.If possible, I would also like to modify the delay before changing orientations.I...
  3. How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 and would like to disable the animation that plays when changing the tablet's orientation because it's slow and makes rotating the display take too long.If possible, I would also like to modify the delay before changing orientations.I...
  4. How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WINDOWS 11 HP-PAVILION x360 Not autorotating when turning the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 HP-PAVILION x360 Not autorotating when turning the screen: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.83 GB usable Device ID 02C76E93-8E51-4E97-BA89-9501AF182807 Product ID 00327-35132-44722-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10...
  6. WINDOWS 11 HP-PAVILION x360 Not autorotating when turning the screen

WINDOWS 11 HP-PAVILION x360 Not autorotating when turning the screen: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.83 GB usable Device ID 02C76E93-8E51-4E97-BA89-9501AF182807 Product ID 00327-35132-44722-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Pen and touch support with 10...
  7. windows 11 sleep prevents screen autorotation from working. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 sleep prevents screen autorotation from working. How can I fix it?: brand new hp envy 2-in-1 laptop running windows 11 with latest updates. Autorotate works as expected rotating laptop, changes screen contents from landscape to portrait and back as needed after every restart. Laptop goes to sleep as expected if not used for some time. When i...
  8. windows 11 sleep prevents screen autorotation from working. How can I fix it?

windows 11 sleep prevents screen autorotation from working. How can I fix it?: brand new hp envy 2-in-1 laptop running windows 11 with latest updates. Autorotate works as expected rotating laptop, changes screen contents from landscape to portrait and back as needed after every restart. Laptop goes to sleep as expected if not used for some time. When i...
  9. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?: Hi,My laptop asus TP500L, when I flip it to the right or left the screen rotates in the wrong direction and it becomes upside down , I think that the sensor needs calibration or reset , it’s not a problem of Ctrl+Alt+Arrow , I tried it but it didn’t help me out I want the...
  10. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?: Hi,My laptop asus TP500L, when I flip it to the right or left the screen rotates in the wrong direction and it becomes upside down , I think that the sensor needs calibration or reset , it’s not a problem of Ctrl+Alt+Arrow , I tried it but it didn’t help me out I want the...