Windows 10: Autoroute 2013 in W10

Discus and support Autoroute 2013 in W10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've had a hdd crash followed by fitting a new HDD and installing W10. Then today I've had a system crash and have to re-install everything again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelSPerry, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Autoroute 2013 in W10

I've had a hdd crash followed by fitting a new HDD and installing W10. Then today I've had a system crash and have to re-install everything again. Autoroute 2013 (for the UK) installs but show an error message of 0xC004D301 and will not start for some reason. This is the same software as was on the original HDD so it should work this time. What do I have to do to get it to work properly, please?

:)

MichaelSPerry, Feb 11, 2019
  2. OAE
    oae Win User

will autoroute 2013 still work in Windows 10?

will autoroute 2013 still work in Windows 10?

3. Autoroute 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned thread and see it if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists kindly
    do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please. Please check the solution given by Aravinda Balakrishna

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/foru...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Autoroute 2013 in W10

Autoroute 2013

I know this product is discontinued and no longer supported but it still works and is still very useful. In earlier versions it was possible to set the default directory or folder where the I kept the maps and journeys I had created. I can't see how to
    do this with Autoroute 2013. The programme as installed defaults to documents but how do I get it to go to the sub folder where I have the maps and journeys stored? I'm running Windows 10.

Douglas Blades, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Autoroute 2013 in W10

1. Autoroute 2013 in W10 - Similar Threads - Autoroute 2013 W10

2. Autoroute AXE file

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Autoroute AXE file: I have a AXE file that I need to open, does anyone still have Autoroute installed so I can open it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoroute-axe-file/5f2c2679-b275-4b30-9428-de19f52ede79
  3. Microsoft AutoRoute

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft AutoRoute: I i changed my motherboard on my computer yesterday. my autoroute 2013 software opened and asked for the activation key which i entered correctly i was told that the activation key has been used the maximum number of times and i was to call the customer support to get a...
  4. Microsoft AutoRoute issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft AutoRoute issue: Microsoft AutoRoute will not launch, DVD is in the drive but when clicking on the icon to launch the application I am greeted by an error message telling me that the removeable device or network share cannot be found.[ATTACH]...
  5. W10 May update crashes Outlook 2013 at send/receive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 May update crashes Outlook 2013 at send/receive: I have been weeks now (6 calls) with multiple MS tech support reps attempting to correct this issue. No luck at L1 or L2 support. L3 scheduled appointment not kept today by MS and now case # floating around between L3 and L4. Is there any real help available?...
  6. autoroute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    autoroute: I cannot start the AutoRoute program any longer on my Windows 10 PC; the error message is: Yes: "Your registry settings for the application were not copied correctly. To correct these settings, run Setup again for this application from the location where you originally...
  7. suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly office 2013 takes years to start on W10: Dear all, I have 2 PC with installed W10. All is fine...till something strange happen lately only on my laptop (and not on my other PC with same programs). I am not able to start any of the program of Office 2013 after login. Nothing happen except a short processing...
  8. Powerpoint 2013 files from W7 not opening in Powerpoint 2013 W10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint 2013 files from W7 not opening in Powerpoint 2013 W10: Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 ~5 days ago. Since then, Powerpoint 2013 opens/works fine, and saves/opens new files. But any Powerpoint 2013 file that I work on on a Windows 7 machine or that a colleague sends me from a Windows 7 machine appears with an...
  9. Cannot use MS Office 2013 after latest W10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot use MS Office 2013 after latest W10 update: Hello, I am new to this forum so my apologies if this is not a new W10 issue. I have been using W10 on my Dell Vostro 15 laptop, 3000 Series, for about 15 months. When I got the laptop I also installed MS Office 2013 and have been using it for the last 15 months or so...
  10. Populating new PC with AutoRoute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Populating new PC with AutoRoute: An existing Windows7 PC has been replaced with one having Windows 10. The current task is to copy over user data and reload the programs from the original CDs. Time consuming but achievable until we get to AutoRoute 2011 when an error message appears stating the installation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autoroute 2013 windows 10