Windows 10: autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue error code is 0xc1

Discus and support autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue error code is 0xc1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; plz help when i try to set up the window 8.1 because i want to downgrade my window 10 to window 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kiwigreen123, May 14, 2021.

1. autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue error code is 0xc1

plz help when i try to set up the window 8.1 because i want to downgrade my window 10 to window 8.1

:)

Kiwigreen123, May 14, 2021

2. Error [0xC1], when trying to open windows 10 download tool.

Hi, i have an error when i'm trying to open the windows 10 download tool, it shows me this error: "The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0xC1]".What should i do to fix it?

Andrei Gheorghe67, May 14, 2021
  3. zekoo00 Win User
    Problems with installation - Error code 0xC1

HI

I have a Inspiron 14R 5437 laptop with Windows 10 home 64 bit version, I cannot enter settings as I cannot start windows. This is happening on boot. I see the dell logo, the laptop loading for some time ane then I get this message:

Windows could not load required file winsetup.dll. The file may be corrupt. To install windows, restart the installation. Error code 0xC1.

zekoo00, May 14, 2021
  4. autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue error code is 0xc1

Upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1 | The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. setup cannot continue. Error code is (0x3E7)

i have windows 8 on my laptop and I tried to upgrade it by installing the Windows 8.1 iso file that is existing in this link (Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image (ISO File)) but unfortunately, when I tried to run it i got the below error
    (The file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupt. setup cannot continue. Error code is (0x3E7)

ali nassif, May 14, 2021
Thema:

autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue error code is 0xc1

1. autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt setup cannot continue error code is 0xc1 - Similar Threads - autorun dll loaded

2. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IIS cannot load C++ DLL: Hi,I have a c++ dll and try to call it from a web app written c# on .NET core 6.0. But i am facing two problems1. Can not debug the program2. IIS cannot load the c++ DLLCould not findPlease suggest....
  3. Need Help - Windows 10 Installation Error - Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help - Windows 10 Installation Error - Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted...: System in question:i7 6700K on MSI S170A motherboard with EXM enabled for DDR4 RAM 16GB.Samsung EVO 500GB SSDBackground:I had Windows 10 running on an SSD and when installing a new RAM I accidentally corrupted it force stop I guess and it wont start. Anyhoo, I decided to...
  4. Need Help - Windows 10 Installation Error - Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted...

Need Help - Windows 10 Installation Error - Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted...: System in question:i7 6700K on MSI S170A motherboard with EXM enabled for DDR4 RAM 16GB.Samsung EVO 500GB SSDBackground:I had Windows 10 running on an SSD and when installing a new RAM I accidentally corrupted it force stop I guess and it wont start. Anyhoo, I decided to...
  5. Need Help - Windows 10 Installation Error - Setup cannot continue due to a corrupted...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E: i'm trying to install windows 11 from my now windows 11 insider program.i downloaded the windows 11 ISO from microsoft page but when i try to run the setup application it said that "The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7Eplease help how do i fix...
  7. The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E

The file "autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7E: i'm trying to install windows 11 from my now windows 11 insider program.i downloaded the windows 11 ISO from microsoft page but when i try to run the setup application it said that "The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. error 0x7Eplease help how do i fix...
  8. Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll: Cannot load library MSVCR120.dll I’ve been trying to open an application and everytime it says “cannot load library MSVCR120.dll” Ive watched everything on the internet to try to fix this, I’ve uninstalled all C++ Redistributables and installed a fresh install of all the...
  9. autorun dll felkod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    autorun dll felkod: Hej! har problem med att uppdateringarna inte fungerar för att ladda ner för att vinna 10 har 64 bitars felkod börjar med 3B0 tror jag hur går jag till väga ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autorun-dll-felkod/9ab59a7c-d79b-44e4-9146-cc1ea4b46428
  10. Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Connection Manager could not start error 193 : 0xc1: On my computer, the normal wifi button in the lower right corner disappears, and I can't enter Network And Sharing, then I open the service, but the WLAN Autoconfig stops when I start it. Error 1068 notification appears which can be caused by Windows Connection Manager that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error code OxC1 autorun DLL eeror

2. the file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt.