Windows 10: autoscroll in windows 10

Discus and support autoscroll in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to disable the autoscroll in Windows 10 on my hp laptop? It's making making me crazy!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SueMathis1, Nov 9, 2019.

1. autoscroll in windows 10

Is there a way to disable the autoscroll in Windows 10 on my hp laptop? It's making making me crazy!

:)

SueMathis1, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2019
  4. D STINSON Win User

autoscroll in windows 10

autoscroll

Why hasn't anyone created an autoscroll app for the Windows Phone?

It would be nice to set a scrolling pace to read documents larger than one page rather than flick-flick-flick ad nauseum.

Had a similar feature on my Palm VII ten years ago; seems like somebody ought to be able to create this.

(I'm no developer, or I would try it myself.)

D STINSON, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

autoscroll in windows 10

1. autoscroll in windows 10 - Similar Threads - autoscroll

2. Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.: My cursor freezes automatically and the middle mouse button autoclicks, scrolls down. Thought this was a driver issue, so I did a neat format. Updated all the drivers. The technician says it's a HARDWARE problem not a software., the entire keyboard is causing this. How's this...
  3. Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.: My cursor freezes automatically and the middle mouse button autoclicks, scrolls down. Thought this was a driver issue, so I did a neat format. Updated all the drivers. The technician says it's a HARDWARE problem not a software., the entire keyboard is causing this. How's this...
  4. Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  6. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  7. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...: MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the newest updates and it went back normal. Now its back, This time it seems that clicking on a Win update to uninstall is impossible. Almost like they didnt want me to fix it. Im not the...
  9. MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...

MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...: MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the newest updates and it went back normal. Now its back, This time it seems that clicking on a Win update to uninstall is impossible. Almost like they didnt want me to fix it. Im not the...
  10. MY CURSOR AUTOSCROLLS ON WIN UPDATE AND MOUSE SETTING WINDOWS. Last week I uninstalled the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade